Recommend Guild Wars mods?

human_male

Math and girls is hard.
Hi. I've been playing Guild Wars for a few hours and I'm finding it a bit of a bore. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any mods to... I dunno, spice it up a bit?

Three things that annoy me so far is the UI. I'd like to be able to remove all the onscreen crap like the big boxes, rings and arrows around your target and the green rings under it's feet. Also damage floaters.

I'd also like to be able to remove the golden explosion partical effect that occurs whenever anyone gets hit.

Then there's the way creatures stand inside each other.

And finally I'm finding the combat rather tedious because all you do is click on the target and sit there twiddling your thumbs for two or three minutes while the combat is resolved. I don't know what would alleviate that but if anyone can recommend any mods that you enjoyed and found enhanced the game I'd appreciate it.

Thank you.

Check the Interface Options. You can change a lot of settings like icon size, showing dmg floaters ....

Check the Interface Options. You can change a lot of settings like icon size, showing dmg floaters ….

I don't think you can. I've looked. I've unchecked everything in the interface options and all that crap is still there. Unless there's an advanced page that I haven't got for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom