RIP Kim Jong-il

In Japan it is more older business men then military (not unheard of however) but the end result the same.

Strange then that Taiwan doesn't have this if it is part of the 'asian' culture. I think it has more to do with the politics than anything related to the culture.

As for Japan, I know their culture is messed up, but I don't believe for a second they have something similar where they take junior high school girls for old perverts. They may be weird in a lot of ways, but not that weird.

9gafxd.jpg

PYONGYANG, North Korea (AP) — North Korea says a fierce snowstorm paused and the sky began glowing red above sacred Mount Paektu just minutes before leader Kim Jong Il's death.

State media say the ice on volcanic Lake Chon at the mountain in the far north cracked with a load roar.

And in the city of Hamhung, a Manchurian crane circled a statue of Kim's father, late President Kim Il Sung, before alighting on a tree, its head drooping before it took off toward Pyongyang.

Hollywood needs to hire some of their writers

Indeed they went with one extreme to another. What is wrong with the middle eastern states. You seriously have to be collectively warped in your perspective if you think 'hey we ousted one dictator and can vote lets elect a bunch of other extremists because, you know, that makes total sense!'.

Yeah, exactly, kind of like how KWANS go from one lying backstabbing psychopathic SOB who has no problems manipulating his citizens to start wars on lies that cost hundreds of thousands of lives, to another lying backstabbing psychopathic SOB who keeps up with it and prepares for another, doing the same and they have the nerve to call it a democracy when in fact, they are exchanging one totalitarian regime for another. And what's more, they artificially cause global economic crises every now and then just so that a few SOBs can make a killing (pun intended) on profits.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love America for all the crappy mass entertainment and trivial crap they produce and export to the rest of the world (apart from the actual scientific programmes that do really matter) but they cause so much suffering and misery on the entire globe, they could just disappear from the face of the earth and I wouldn't lose a second of sleep.

I have high respect for the middle east historically since modern civilization traces back to it. The modern middle east however could fall into the ocean and I wouldn't loose a sec of sleep.

The problem with the modern Middle East is that it's not very modern at all. They're still executing people for sorcery over there.

Yeah, that's what they do in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Israel, Syria, Turkey and a few others I'm sure I'm forgetting. I mean, WOW, all those countries are all SO backwards and screwed up and all that, right? They could all just disappear and nothing of value would be lost, right?

Right?

Codex pretends to be racist for teh lulz. But this place… this place is TRULY racist to the bone. But that's not the bigger problem, which is that this place is racist and illiterate and uneducated about simple facts.

RPGWatch in a nutshell, I guess.

Do NKs move and walk in high-motion in real life too?

Oh hey, btw, here's are some highly informative videos about 9/11 and the capitalist world, they are called "Loose Change" and "Zeitgeist". Documentaries of highly academic quality right there, perfect to get the facts and to use as a base for forming your opinions.

R00FLES!!

What's the geographical demographics of this board? Kwan majority?

Last edited:
This has been a wonderful year for me. bin Laden, al-Awlaki, Gaddafi, and now Kim Jong-Il dead. Here's to hoping that Kony, Mugabe, Assad, and Saleh join him in what's left of 2011!

You missed several more important ones, namely folk like Putin, Jiabao and Jintao.

This has been a wonderful year for me. bin Laden, al-Awlaki, Gaddafi, and now Kim Jong-Il dead. Here's to hoping that Kony, Mugabe, Assad, and Saleh join him in what's left of 2011!

Yeah let's just cheer on murder of people with utter disregard for justice or evidence or whatever and cheer for the death of people whose death signify absolutely nothing. So Kim Jong-il is dead, so what? Has anything change? No. Will anything change because of this? No. So you're only happy because some people died. Oh but a wonderful, wonderful! year indeed!

Speaking of which, it's good that Bin Laden was put on court and all of his dirty laundry was laid out for further action against collaborators and whatnot.

Oh, wait... that didn't happen and now we will never know!

R00FLES!!!

Gonna love stupid people being happy for stupid reasons.

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!
oi4qix.jpg

That actually goes on in China, Tibet, Japan and Indonesia currently as well. Nothing unique or new about that. Part of Asian culture apparently.
I'm thinking that's part of every culture, actually. It sounds like more of a symptom of having men that can do anything they like to a girl and have no real chance of any repercussions. It's happened all throughout history in many, many cultures.

Codex pretends to be racist for teh lulz. But this place… this place is TRULY racist to the bone. But that's not the bigger problem, which is that this place is racist and illiterate and uneducated about simple facts.

Look around, dude. I had this kind of creeping, uneasy feeling when I realized that the casual Fascism on the forum wasn't Codex irony but some real damn opinions.

Also, where are the trannies?

Good night, sweet prince. You led your country boldy, and with honor, refusing to bow down before the zionist pigs of the west that sought to turn your beautiful nation into a nest of corruption, capitalism, and homosexuality as theirs are.

Best of all, you made your nation go nuclear, safeguarding it from all possible attacks.

Yeah, exactly, kind of like how KWANS go from one lying backstabbing psychopathic SOB who has no problems manipulating his citizens to start wars on lies that cost hundreds of thousands of lives, to another lying backstabbing psychopathic SOB who keeps up with it and prepares for another, doing the same and they have the nerve to call it a democracy when in fact, they are exchanging one totalitarian regime for another. And what's more, they artificially cause global economic crises every now and then just so that a few SOBs can make a killing (pun intended) on profits.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love America for all the crappy mass entertainment and trivial crap they produce and export to the rest of the world (apart from the actual scientific programmes that do really matter) but they cause so much suffering and misery on the entire globe, they could just disappear from the face of the earth and I wouldn't lose a second of sleep.

How's the tin foil hat fit? America has done a lot of wrong, but we've done a lot more right over our history.

Speaking of which, it's good that Bin Laden was put on court and all of his dirty laundry was laid out for further action against collaborators and whatnot.

Oh, wait… that didn't happen and now we will never know!

Guess he should have surrendered when he had the chance, huh?

How's the tin foil hat fit? America has done a lot of wrong, but we've done a lot more right over our history.

AHAHAHAHA! Another brainwashed Kwan detected.

Tell me, do you also believe 9/11 happened because "they hate us for our freedoms?"

Truly, a good hard nuking of America is required to purge the world from their filth and their evil.

*yawn*

They've got better trolls at my kids' school. Color me unimpressed.

Typical Kwan arrogance.A direct hit from a Topol M ICBM with a nuclear payload in the megaton range spiked with tritium on your kids school would probably fix that attitude of yours straight up.

Back
Top Bottom