Pricewatch!

I've never played any of the Assassin Creed games, the always online thingie just scared me away. What would they compare to, are they crpg's or more like Tomb Raider?

Definitely not RPGs. I guess you could say they're action-adventures. I only played the first one, and I grew tired of it about half-way through. The visuals and animation are top-notch, but the gameplay is extremely repetitive. I've heard the sequels are better, but it's not my cup of tea in general.

Yeah, the first one is terribly repetitive but very well done for the immersion factor. It is one of the very very few games I never "finished" becasue some of the side objectives/achievements were excruciatingly boring and tedious. Flag objectives in particular.

Risen 1 and 2 (including DLCs) on sales on Gamersgate. There is 2 collections packs, one with 1 and 2 + DLCs and another one with just Risen 2 and its DLCs.

Note that with the current sale price it is cheaper to buy the collection with Risen 2+DCL & Risen 1 separately rather than to buy the collection containing both games+DLC.

Looks like that coupon expired. And the price shot up to $32.99!!

Well!!

I'm so broke right now, I have to wait for a sale. Stupid game-bloated October.

Looks like that coupon expired. And the price shot up to $32.99!!

Sorry about that. I didn't know it was so close to ending.

I didn't realize it at first, but the version I got was the preorder for the Valhalla Edition. I actually thought the game was released when I purchased it. Haven't bothered to download it because I'm not going to play it until after XCOM anyways.

The last time GMG had a coupon expire, they had a new one up about 24 hours later. Hopefully they'll do it again.

Well I have more than plenty of games to play for a while, so by the time I actually get to play it, it'll probably be on Sale for Thanksgiving Steam sale

Dark Souls is $20 over at Amazon (activates through Steam).

Alas, I was going to purchase it, got up to the final order confirmation page, and then proceeded to back out due to GFWL worries and having to download third party hacks to get the resolution and keyboard controls fixed. Maybe in a couple months…

Halloween Steam sale contains many titles, without thorough exploring what is exactly on the sale catalog I've noticed FO3 and FO:NV, but I already have them. I'll check it up later.

Halloween Steam sale contains many titles, without thorough exploring what is exactly on the sale catalog I've noticed FO3 and FO:NV, but I already have them. I'll check it up later.

Vampire the Masquerade Bloodline is on that sale too.
I saw Dungeons, Stalkers and Overload packs as well.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC and CS are 75% off at GamersGate, CoP 50% off.

Bought the latter due to the raving reviews. Guess it's too late to ask, but, can anyone here recommend it? :p

Don't you guys know SteamPrices.com ? ;)

Arcania is on the new PC Games. 5€ for a non-Steam version sounds like a fair deal.

From the Steam sale:

Overlord complete pack (rarely on sale!)
Prototype (according to the interwebs this is the uncut, indexed version; hard to find in Germany for cheap)
5€ each.

Hitman 1 is off the index (after nn years the rights owner can request a new assessment by the BPjM; this one was successful). So sales for the first Hitman for Germany too should pop up everywhere around the new Hitman release.

got it - thanx
spectacular - all those Doctor Who game (4) were worth 5 bucks alone.
thank you, thank you, thank you

Cool - never played any of them. Might have to cough up the $5.

The new Indie Royale Halloween bundle is a great offer. It includes the 3rd Sam & Max season and a lot more.

Also, groupees has another bundle (this one is, much like the Indie Royale bundle, Halloween themed): http://groupees.com/damned
It contains:
Cryostasis (Steam+DRM free)
Manor of the Damned (complete name: Rijn the Specpyre in… Manor of the Damned. Desura+DRM free)
Pay $4 or more:
BlindeSide
Anna
Post Mortem

and if they are able to sell 350 more bundles, Legendary will be added to it.

Also, Indie Gala has added The Kings Crusade
http://www.indiegala.com/

Back
Top Bottom