Richard Garriot

rune_74

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor
I asked a few questions to Chris roberts on his kickstarter page about his game, but I also asked i f he ever talked to Richard Garriot any more...he said he had seen him just last week and they had spoken about kick starter.

Now, if he could get funding to get a non interfered with new ultima(obviously not that name) that would rock.

I think you're giving Garriot way too much credit. He's already shown that he no longer has any interest in making the kind of games that he used to make.

Garriot is a lost cause to us, I think. He's more likely to go back to another MMO or make gay Facecrap games, imo. Too bad, because he really could contribute to today's single person games.

-Carn

Yepp. I think he could. But I don't think he would.

pibbur who isn't entirely satisfied with the rhyming.

You never know, he has proven to be a genious, maybe he'll get some kind of middle year crisis and start thinking back on his single player games....

You never know, he has proven to be a genious, maybe he'll get some kind of middle year crisis and start thinking back on his single player games….

That's what I'm hoping for.... that eventually he'll come to miss creating a single player fantasy RPG and try to make another one. While he probably could not program himself anymore, I still think he could direct great gameplay and story.

Back
Top Bottom