The Cesspool

Status
Not open for further replies.
So uh, Age Of Decadence looks to be shaping up quite well.

And yet homosexuals don't have a choice in their nature, yet you have no issue with slandering them, as evidenced by many a Codex post, right? Talk about the pot calling the kettle.. African American.

I did not slander homosexuals. I simply stated my beliefs at the time that racial tolerance was not the same issue as "gay" tolerance.

I do not feel the same way today as when I wrote those posts on rpgcodex. I now do not feel they are any different. It is the same issue: respecting the humanity of those who are different from you — be those differences superficial (race) or somewhat deeper (sexuality).

I did not slander homosexuals. I simply stated my beliefs at the time that racial tolerance was not the same issue as "gay" tolerance.

I do not feel the same way today as when I wrote those posts on rpgcodex. I now do not feel they are any different. It is the same issue: respecting the humanity of those who are different from you — be those differences superficial (race) or somewhat deeper (sexuality).
It's easy to backtrack (flip flop) when it fits your current position. You should become a politician.

What about the terrible things you said in this thread: http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=41166

Warning. Deceptive link.

I could have used that a little sooner, elkston. Just tell me that isn't what earned this thread its five-star rating.

fucking lol

And what a glorious service it is! I clicked that link and immediately got my dick sucked by a pig zombie brought back to life with unholy magic. Now that's something I can get behind!

Oh hell, I guess the (short) school bus has made its dropoffs. The kiddies are back to play again.

Well, this is our own little personal playground now.

Übereil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom