Wasteland 2 - 33% Off On Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
For the next 30 hrs you can buy Wasteland 2 for 33% off On Steam.

Welcome back to the Citadel, Rangers! Join the over 70,000 Kickstarter backers and interact with the development team to help shape the ending of an already historic post-apocalyptic story. The Wasteland's hellish landscape has been waiting for you to make your mark… or die trying.
More information.

I bought the kickstarter pack to get only the final version but since, last week, they decided to offer the beta access to those who preordered the final version, I've spent the week-end (30 hours in 2 days heavy gamer style) on this excellent RPG and I loved it. I can't wait to continue tomorrow !
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Yeah, I spent a good part of today playing around with the early-access version and it's fantastic. I can't believe how great a run I've had with Kickstarter games I've backed: Shadowrun, Banner Saga, Divinity Original Sin (beta), Wasteland 2 (beta). I've SOOOO gotten my money's worth from those games.. and Pillars of Eternity and Torment: Tides of Numenara are both still on the way. Awesome time to be a CRPG'r.

I should get it now while it's on sale. I knew I wasnt going to get out of this weekend without buying another game!

Aw boo, it's gone back up already. Still15% off, tho.

Back
Top Bottom