Risen 2 - Steam Preorders Open

Very nice, since Steam is mandatory anyway, everybody can get the DLC for "free".

There are warning signs about this one... I'm going to ignore them, though, as this is PB!

How bad could... (Nobody mention Bioware sequels please.) It's PB, seriously how bad could it be?

I want to laugh at pirate humor, cut off the heads of natives, get horribly drunk and abusive, and send my trained monkey to slaughter... oh wait, use my voodoo to slaughter dumb asses that wouldn't give me what I wanted in the first place... more fool them.

How is this not win? Unless it's broken, IT"S WIN

even when they didnt quite deliver (G3), they really tried...
this would be a first... btw, just bought it.

How bad could… (Nobody mention Bioware sequels please.) It's PB, seriously how bad could it be?

I want to laugh at pirate humor, cut off the heads of natives, get horribly drunk and abusive, and send my trained monkey to slaughter… oh wait, use my voodoo to slaughter dumb asses that wouldn't give me what I wanted in the first place… more fool them.

How is this not win? Unless it's broken, IT"S WIN

Well based on the Beta many things are wrong. Nothing game breaking just read the thread with peoples feedback.

Well based on the Beta many things are wrong. Nothing game breaking just read the thread with peoples feedback.

Doesn't matter to me. Even the worst PB game to date (Gothic 3) was still very enjoyable. And they have that nice collectors edition I recordered a month ago.

Doesn't matter to me. Even the worst PB game to date (Gothic 3) was still very enjoyable. And they have that nice collectors edition I recordered a month ago.

I think I will wait and see instead of getting a bug fest that needs a few patches just to be playable. I'm not being harsh that's how most of there games were.

well i just went to preorder and see that its £40!! That's £10 more than virtually every other new game and £5 more than Skyrim. I just can't see the justification for that so I'll wait until it comes down in price.

To be fair, Gothic and Gothic 2 had a fair share of bugs that weren't fixed until months after release.

But they were playable all the same, to my mind.

But the beta definitely had serious issues - and I'm sceptical. But PB gets a pass and I'll pre-order this because it's them.

I've enjoyed all the PB titles so far, and even though I don't like "day one DLC", and I'm always sceptical to new settings, there was never any chance of me not pre-ordering.

Agree, but not at £39.99 for a digitial edition when there are no retail copies made available in the UK at the same time. It does not smell right!

Ouch! Yeah, that's messed up. I hope you do get a better priced deal elsewhere.

Collector's Edition is available for pre-order here in Italy now, I was considering to get it for my GF. Does anyone know if you can create a female character in Risen 2?

Collector's Edition is available for pre-order here in Italy now, I was considering to get it for my GF. Does anyone know if you can create a female character in Risen 2?

You can't create any kind of character, you play a fixed role.

Have my doubts, but hell, gonna snatch this ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom