Witcher 3 The Witcher 3 patch 1.10 changelog

The Witcher 3
In GOG galaxy, they changed how the free DLC are loaded, you need to re-check them after you installed the patch.

In GOG galaxy, they changed how the free DLC are loaded, you need to re-check them after you installed the patch.

Awesome of you to point that out. I didn't even notice. Bad design on CDPR's part to uninstall those, if they did really uninstall the DLCs. Or maybe they were installed, but the new GOG Galaxy layout doesn't confirm that anymore.

Awesome of you to point that out. I didn't even notice. Bad design on CDPR's part to uninstall those, if they did really uninstall the DLCs. Or maybe they were installed, but the new GOG Galaxy layout doesn't confirm that anymore.

They moved the "installed" information into the game menu, you now just need to check a "Free DLC" box in GOG galaxy to have them installed (they were uninstalled with this new patch from the look of it). There is a on/off options for the alternate look in the game menus too now.

So how do you toggle the HUD/minimap with this patch? I couldn't find it in the keybindings, or maybe I'm blind.

It's not in the game. It seems that they got ahead of themselves, and put the option in the patch notes, but didn't put it in the game. There are rumors that a new patch is coming, because this latest patch also seems to be causing some other problems such as new major bugs besides this being missing.

It's not in the game. It seems that they got ahead of themselves, and put the option in the patch notes, but didn't put it in the game. There are rumors that a new patch is coming, because this latest patch also seems to be causing some other problems such as new major bugs besides this being missing.

Oh, too bad. I was really looking forward to that feature, actually. Exactly what I was missing in the game, since it's too much of a hassle to go into the menus and disable the HUD all the time.

There are rumors that a new patch is coming, because this latest patch also seems to be causing some other problems such as new major bugs besides this being missing.

Well I hope it gets here before they release the DLC. I was ready to start playing again, and now I'm annoyed that I have to wait for another patch.

Well I hope it gets here before they release the DLC. I was ready to start playing again, and now I'm annoyed that I have to wait for another patch.

Put the replay on hold until next year sometime like myself. You know by then they should be done with all they are going to do to the game.

I only skimmed those patch notes. Have they changed anything in terms of balance/mechanics/loot?

Ah, ok... I have no interest in NG+.

I did spot a mod that supposedly makes the random loot a lot better. I'll have to check that out at some point.

I'm just soooo glad that 1.10 fixed "Fixes incorrect loot spawning on hens and geese.".

I can sleep well again now.

Ah, ok… I have no interest in NG+.

I did spot a mod that supposedly makes the random loot a lot better. I'll have to check that out at some point.

Could you post a link?

Could you post a link?

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/545/?

I haven't tried it or anything, but it sounds good to me. It could make freeform exploration worthwhile - and present a real alternative to the dominance of Witcher Gear.

I hope someone gets around to tweaking the XP for mobs as well, so killing endless respawning enemies won't end up feeling like such a chore.

Things like that would go a long way to make me appreciate the exploration aspects more.

Unfortunately, I don't think mods can fix the absence of interesting dungeons with lots of journals to find. Seems the engine isn't going to be easy to create that kind of content for.

I hope someone gets around to tweaking the XP for mobs as well, so killing endless respawning enemies won't end up feeling like such a chore.

Thanks for the link DArt but what "endless respawning enemies" are you talking about?

Thanks for the link DArt but what "endless respawning enemies" are you talking about?

Those that exist within the game we're talking about, what else?

I don't know if you've missed it - but spawn points don't disappear - and the mobs will be there everytime you come back across them. This is especially apparent when you fast travel back and forth.

There's a small handful of monster nests that you can clear out, but that's about it.

Not unlike most open world CRPGs, though - but these are way too frequent for my tastes.

But if you earned decent XP for killing them, I'd be less annoyed.

Back
Top Bottom