Witcher 3 CDPR buyout by EA (rumour)

The Witcher 3
Right… because TW3 was certainly lacking in freedom. :)

If you enjoy creating your own character and you enjoy things like stealth and archery, it was :)

As much as I like Geralt, I don't enjoy being limited in my arsenal and I prefer the freedom to define my own playstyle.

Again, these things obviously don't matter that much to some of you here and that's cool.

There's a reason some of us love Skyrim, though, and it's not the writing or the level scaling.

I don't exist in your alternate reality, so I can't say if it's going to be easier for you.

I play games to have fun, and I have more fun when I have a reason to invest in a game.

I do think I live in an alternate reality :D people always tells me so also at work, when I solve a "hard" problem.

Yes, me too, but what is the reason to invest in learning the game system, if the game is so easy there is no reward in doing so ? Hint Quen is extremely overpowered and completely breaks the balance of the game.

When did you play it? I know on launch it was pretty challenging but they released a Balancing patch later that made it easier.

I played after the patch, so perhaps that patch ruined the game difficulty? Maybe DArt and other people who thinks it wasn't too easy played before the patch.

First you have to realize that everything is extremely easy to GG. ;)

This is the same person that finished King's Bounty on the hardest difficulty without losing a single unit.

Now Now, this is not completely true, I lost a couple of units a couple of times :D I did get a top ranking though. I also don't think that dark souls is too easy.... so I am fairly reasonable :D

I do think I live in an alternate reality :D people always tells me so also at work, when I solve a "hard" problem.

Obviously, your skill and talent is beyond this world. There's really no other way to be just that good ;)

Yes, me too, but what is the reason to invest in learning the game system, if the game is so easy there is no reward in doing so ? Hint Quen is extremely overpowered and completely breaks the balance of the game.

I think you're agreeing with me? In that case, you're absolutely right. Quen was a good spell, true, but I don't think it breaks the game - unless making the game doable is breaking it.

I played after the patch, so perhaps that patch ruined the game difficulty? Maybe DArt and other people who thinks it wasn't too easy played before the patch.

The patch made it easier and it added some overpowered gear on the hardest difficulty. They changed some mechanics and stuff, but I don't remember the details.

At release, Hard was quite hard.

That said, it wasn't an easy game on Dark difficulty post patch, but it was more in line with Witcher 3 on Death March.

Well, it wasn't easy to mortals. To GG, everything is easy - we know ;)

Back
Top Bottom