DA:O Spoiler- witherfang

Dragon Age: Origins

Busyhandz

Watcher
What am I doing wrong, or out of order? I have killed everything inside and outside of the werewolves lair, I have become an Arcane Warrrier here, I have the last piece of the Juggernat armor, but no sign of Witherfang.

I have the PC version, the xbox version say's you click on a small blackish pool of water (fountain). Is that the same pool I used to open up the Metal door to get the armor originaly? If it is it doesn't give me the option to make the Boss appear. Also I don't recall meeting The Lady of the Forest, just the Boy spirit.

Help! How do you complete 'Nature of the Beast' quest?

No it's not the same pool, it's a large pool of water on ground like a hole in ground. You haven't explored a section and it's not a locked part. you have certainly a not explored part of the map, look there, it's probably a whole section not yet explored.

Out of context: Who wrote DAO dungeons was small and linear?

EDIT: A possible problem with this pool is that You didn't realize it was here and you didn't notice a cursor change if that can happen on a console version. Check the wiki if you get stuck, this link show the map where there's the exit with the pool:
http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/File:Map-Lower_Ruins.png

I personally think DAO dungeons are unneccessarily long and tedious. But hey, thats my opinion. About witherfang:

You have to go through entire dungeon before you get an audience with witherfang. Past entrance lv to undead lv then to werewolf lair. And she wont appear in werewolf form… ;)

Lol, but at least they aren't as much boring that the BG2 Irenicus Dungeon Crap, there's even a mod to avoid play it, that says all, show me any other game having a mod like that. :biggrin:

Fallout 2.
Oblivion.

Next question :)
Oblivion is a crap so no surprise and I never enjoyed Fallout 2 enough to play much of it, when Fallout 1 is a favorite and you know what? The beginning of Fallout 1 is captivating, hard to explain why but it is.

Last time I replayed Fallout 1 plenty years after last play, I get glued by the beginning. Last time I replayed BG2 plenty years after last play, I get very fast bored by Irenicus Dungeon.

Yes good idea, ban Oblivion word from the whole forum but the topic dedicated to it. I vote for this. :)

The initial reason for that thread was that every threadbwas turning into an Oblivion bashing session ... and to an extent it is happening again due to ME2

I quote I'm the only one here who posted something in topic. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom