DA:Inquisition - Patch 7 notes

aries100

SasqWatch
Bioware has released patch 7 for this game. It is an necessary update if you plan to get Black Emporium for free. In this thread at the Bioware forum Jeran gives an overview on what the patch notes are. A quote, then:

[PC] Added new feature that allows users to sheathe and unsheathe their weapons. This feature can be accessed via the key-binding screen.
[PC] Fixed an issue which could result in fog looking wrong when running SLI/Crossfire configurations
[PC] Fixed an issue which would place the AOE targetting reticule to be placed in odd locations when using the mouse look toggle feature
[PC] Fixed some issues which could cause flickering when alt-tabbing while running the game under SLI / Crossfire.
[PC][Xbox 360][Xbox One] Fix for Dragon's Bane Achievement to unlock after killing any 10 High Dragons.
[PS3][PS4] Added trophies for the upcoming "Jaws of Hakkon" DLC
[PS3][PS4] Fix for Dragon's Bane Trophy to unlock after killing any 10 High Dragons.
Added some thrones in Skyhold for players who own DA1 and/or DA2.
Added the ability to salvage multiple items at the same time in multiplayer.
This can be done in the inventory screen or while you are purchasing packs.
More information.

So they didn't (or perhaps did in another patch) fix the romance achievement, only 10dragons that was still achievable by killing any dragon twice? LOL
SLI support and fog fix is something so many players wanted "for years", duno what took them so long.

Anyway, a quote from bioware forum:
http://forum.bioware.com/topic/553057-patch-7-notes-yey/#entry19079940
Fixed an issue which was allowing to run the game, now it won't start.
That was exactly what I needed, but enough of Jokes.
After this patch I cannot run the game at all. system restart, game reinstall, fix the game option ale that basic stuff did not helped. Anyone else having the same problem?
Did Bethesda buy Bioware recently? :D

Last edited:
Optimization and serious bugfixing ignored as usual. I think Bethesda bought EA, not only Bioware:D

Back
Top Bottom