Age of Conan - DirectX10 Features to be revealed @ Leipzig

woges

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Funcom will be showing new content, locations and features at the Leipzig Games Convention. DirectX 10 features will be press only though.
Durham, USA – August 15th, 2008 – Conan is invading this year’s Games Convention in Leipzig, Germany. Funcom and Eidos invites everyone to come join the festivities at his majesty’s outpost located at stand B10 in Hall 5. Behind the tall walls of the King’s fortress press and gamers alike can play the game, meet and chat with the developers, collect amazing give-aways and observe live stage shows where Funcom will reveal and demonstrate brand new and never-before-seen locations, content and features that will be put into the recently launched massively multiplayer online game ‘Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures’ in the months ahead.
More information.

?? But they already revealed the DirectX 10 features last year, didn't they? I understand they had to leave them out of the game at first but, if they just optimized them some and got the features working, why would they limit a demo to the press only?

?? But they already revealed the DirectX 10 features last year, didn't they? I understand they had to leave them out of the game at first but, if they just optimized them some and got the features working, why would they limit a demo to the press only?

Hype hype...

Well Conan's graphics are certainly impressive if you have a comp that can run it, especially the outdoor areas and that's most of the landmass. If you're part of the mass of floating mmo'ers it's not going to offer you much you haven't seen already, at least, that's what I concluded on upto level 50 or so.

Back
Top Bottom