Legend of Grimrock - New Offices

Dhruin

SasqWatch
A minor blog update from Almost Human but fans of Grimrock might want to see what the sales have bought them:
Wow. It’s already been a few weeks since our last post on the blog. Sorry about that. We definitely want to maintain our activity in here so we’ll try to work harder in the future to update the blog more frequently. I don’t wanna make any promises, but… this is a promise.
Of course we have our excuses for being lazy writers and as a matter of fact in this post I’ll concentrate entirely in just one of the things that has kept us busy during the last few weeks: we moved offices! That’s right, we bid farewell to our old basement office on the edges of periphery: even though the office technically was in the city, our next-door neighbors was a horse stable. Or “neigh-bors” if you’re into embarrassingly terrible puns…
More information.

i envy these game developers... living a dream :D

I look at the empty offices and see lots of cool stuff that could be done, then look at them after the interior designer did a "high tech furnishings for dummies" pass on them and can't help but think wtf is wrong with tech nerds that they think that looks good? My garage is a more pleasant work environment than that. People whose mom used to dress them for school should not be allowed to decorate office space. Period.

Gratz to them, though! Or something. Sorry, don't mean to criticize. That's what Google does with their office space, so lesser human beings could do no other.

The office gym made me laugh. They'll stay healthy longer.

Damit :D

(Hey, I'm joking!)

Back
Top Bottom