Enderal: Shards Of Order - Heartland Trailer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The developers of Enderal: Shards Of Order have posted a new update on the Mod DB page with a new video that shows the Heartland area you will visit in the mod.

The "Heartland" is the most commonly used name to describe the densely wooded region in the middle of Enderal. It is home both to Ark, the majestic capital city of the country, as well as to several highly-travelledtrade routes connecting Enderals villages and trade-posts. Awry oaktrees and tall scot pines provide for a dense vegetation, and both small and big rivers weave their way through the winding thickets. From time to time,the daring traveller might find an old crypt or an old ruin, the latter most likely an abandoned trade post from the times of the "Isolation".
More information.

Wow just wow !
Very curious to know when this see the day of light.

Looks great - these guys know how to build beautiful worlds. I played the previous release and quite enjoyed it, up to a point. I think the story became less interesting, and foir me that is pretty important, certainly after the initial desire for exploration has waned.

The thought that we will soon be able to play a new Skyrim-like game is great news. I hope it has enough content as well as a good story, although on too many occasions I lost focus of a quest I was on in Skyrim from just exploring around. That to me is what Skyrim so amazing, there is so much to do!

More than anything else, I hope they make an English version. Anyone know if there a release date?

More than anything else, I hope they make an English version. Anyone know if there a release date?

The mod is confirmed to be in English on release. As for a release date none is given, but the mod seems to be getting close to completion.

The following quote is from the last update.
As this year slowly strolls towards summer (well - in Europe, at least), we're happy to tell you that we're making quite some progress at the moment. Frankly, we haven't shown a lot of ingame-material in the past months, which is, however, apt to change pretty soon. A great part of the regions and levels are now reaching their final stage, and we're also progressing pretty well in terms of gameplay-programming and quest-implementation.

Nehrim was superb, I highly look forward to this game!

The mod is confirmed to be in English on release. As for a release date none is given, but the mod seems to be getting close to completion.

The following quote is from the last update.

Thank you potato, means probably 2015 indeed.

Looks good. Would be interesting to see what this team can do in a commercial game.

Looks good. Would be interesting to see what this team can do in a commercial game.

I would like to se sas well. I wonder why they haven't? The team is certainly talented enough.

Back
Top Bottom