Risen Becoming a Warrior of the Order

Grunker

Codex Staffie
So, I'm wanting to become a warrior of the order. I've just completed the quest to kill Scordo. Now I'm being sent to the mage of the town to get a recommendation. I'm getting a bad feeling I've somehow already said something wrong, and am at my way to becoming a mage, since most conversation struck up seems to indicate I want to be just that.

Can anyone tell me if there's still time for me to become a Warrior of the Order?

You get to decide when you arrive at the monastery, don't worry.

edit: BTW, there is almost no difference between the two except that the warriors get slightly better armor and the mages get to learn seals. If you become a mage you can still function as a warrior and have convenient utility magic for only 15LP extra.

You get to decide when you arrive at the monastery, don't worry.

edit: BTW, there is almost no difference between the two except that the warriors get slightly better armor and the mages get to learn seals. If you become a mage you can still function as a warrior and have convenient utility magic for only 15LP extra.

Right. Thanks!

You get access to different armors though. Seals are generally fairly rubbish, so if you want to roleplay a Warrior of the Order, there is very little reason to be a mage (from a powergaming point of view - you won't feel a significant power difference between the two classes).

Back
Top Bottom