Mass Effect 3 - Controversies of 2012

And the experts come out:)

And the experts come out:)

Experts hardly it just shouldn't take 5-6 years to write a book. Look at the Wheel of Time series. What number is it on now 15? Go to his webpage for his excuses and how he blames the fans and not himself.

Whatever as the books have no appeal to me. I just want the HBO series finished.

Experts hardly it just shouldn't take 5-6 years to write a book. Look at the Wheel of Time series. What number is it on now 15? Go to his webpage for his excuses and how he blames the fans and not himself.

Whatever as the books have no appeal to me. I just want the HBO series finished.

You do know the author of the wheel of time is dead right? the last book wasn't written by him. I have read GRR Martins site and he admits to having a hard time with the last book, as a matter of fact quite a few chapters he wrote for the last one he said he moved to the new book. I have seen no proof that it will be 5 to 6 years more for the next book.

I like the TV series, it tells the story just not as well as the books. It has to be one of my favorite series of all time. I used to be a wheel of time fan when he first started, but man those got bad with the later books and I could never finish them. I found GRR martin's writing to be quite a bit more advanced then Jordan's.

He has threads in his Not a blog that says he has the best fans ever, doesn't seem like he is blaming the fans.

Back
Top Bottom