DA:O Lots o' Polish

Dragon Age: Origins

TheMadGamer

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Well I've installed the game and have played through the introduction. There's a lot of 'game' here so no way I can even begin to critique it EXCEPT to say that wow this game has a lot of polish. Very nice in that department.

Which origin did you play? I found the City Elf and Human Noble origins very compelling, but I'm a Mage for my first playthrough, because I love being a Mage.

Not as much as The Witcher with the original voice acting turned on!
(grinning, ducking, running)

Which origin did you play? I found the City Elf and Human Noble origins very compelling, but I'm a Mage for my first playthrough, because I love being a Mage.

Those are the exact same origins that I felt were the most interesting as well. I ended up going with a Human Noble Warrior.

So far I've played the 'elf city' and 'magi' origins. The elf one was dramatic and seemed more involved.

RivianWitch hugs The Witcher :manhug: (ok, the game, not the man… :rolleyes:)

I actually liked the human noble and the Dalish Elf stories least. They seemed rather flat, especially the Dalish one. I admit the end of the human one pulled at my heartstrings a little.

For some reason I enjoyed the mage story. ..and, yeah - I got taken for a fool there… :embarrassed:

Not done the Dwarven ones yet, but I eventually felt I had to get on with the main story, you know?

The dwarven noble origin was really nice, it has a pretty unforseeable twist! Ended up with a human noble warrior in the end, always prefered to play the warriortype first.

Hey there's no shame in showing some love for The Witcher, one of the best crpgs of the Decade imo. I can't wait to play TW2.
And, if you play it in the original language, you will hear lots and lots o' Polish!

Ok so not to change the subject or anything, but so far how does Dragon Age play? I still haven't gotten my own copy of it and I'm trying to get as much player feedback as possible before I do get the money to go out and get it.

Ok so not to change the subject or anything, but so far how does Dragon Age play? I still haven't gotten my own copy of it and I'm trying to get as much player feedback as possible before I do get the money to go out and get it.

So far, I think it's definitely worth the full price, but it really depends on what kind of games you like.

Have you played NWN2? Superficially, DA plays similarly but it's much better. Put another way, I really didn't like NWN2 but I'm enjoying DA.

Back
Top Bottom