Pricewatch!

Thanks everyone for your answers. I'll skip it once again. I did hope that they would have been able to transform the game into something playable, it does look like it has the potential to be a good game, but I guess they simply wanted more money from a broken product.

Everything by Daedalic is on sale at Steam. Individual games 75% off, the whole pack 40% or so. Do the math before you press the order button.

I can see the bundle too, but the price is unattractive. The single games might be interesting for Mac users.

On my side the bundle is 40% off, means five adventures for 48€:
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/19219/

Outside of the bundle only two Deponia games are 75% off, other three games are at full price.

Already bought. :)

Hot candidates for bonus games would be Crysis + Warhead and Dead Space 2.

Note that EA donates their full proceeds to charity!

Beware, Origin seems to be bugged out now for me. I can't add any new game keys from the bungle….

Same here - I bought the pack for the couple of stragglers I didn't already have, but through the client, as well as Safari, Chrome and FireFox the redeem tool isn't showing up.

Message of the Day Pop Up Window from Origin:

"Code Redemption is temporarily unavailable. We have top agents working on it. please try again later."

Right....

Message of the Day Pop Up Window from Origin:

"Code Redemption is temporarily unavailable. We have top agents working on it. please try again later."

Right….

I actually managed to get Dead Space 3 and Sims 3 registered and gave up after that.

Does the origin deal require the use of their online platform? If so, I found that to be a huge buggy mess the last time I used it, which was like 2 yrs ago.

-Carn

Does the origin deal require the use of their online platform? If so, I found that to be a huge buggy mess the last time I used it, which was like 2 yrs ago.

Still sucks ... only thing worse is Games for Windows Live!

So you admit to breaking Origin? Shouldn't have been too hard. ;)

No - I just kept trying to duct tape it together to get the couple things I needed registered! :D

With these Humble Bundle deals it would be very silly to justify pre-ordering or buying games on release from now on.

Whose next: Square Enix, Bethesda, 2K .. ?

Note that EA donates their full proceeds to charity!
Anyone griping about not wanting to give EA money, here's your chance.

Well, not really. Unless it's a completely closed environment, other creatures would move into that space.

Yes, okay, but that would take time.

I'm currently playing SWTOR, and it is basically an hack & slay game wth blasters instead of axes.

SWTOR and all of these other Action-RPGs made me hate Respawning.

SWTOR and all of these other Action-RPGs made me hate Respawning.

Oh, well, that Diablo/MMO style respawning is ridiculous, but I think most of the gameplay in those is pretty awful and overly "gamey". I avoid them because of that.

Looks like there's another D&D special going on at GOG, if anyone's still missing those games.

Back
Top Bottom