Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
We have seen it elsewhere, so we figured to try it as well. We are asking for your donations to be able to get a statue for RPGWatch at the $2,500 tier of the Original Sin Kickstarter.
We are in the process of getting some decent rewards that we can divide amongst those donating instead of the current rewards of that $2,500 tier.
If we do not succeed in reaching $2,500 we will have a go at the $1,500 tier (name an NPC) or the $1,000 tier (name an item).
The following is the current status:
Check our front page or donation page

The status is updated as often as we can, but it is a manual process so bear with us.
Place your donation right here!

The rewards are known. larian Studios was kind enough to add something extra and at $2500 a lot extra. Here are the rewards:

For the benefit of all:
At $1000:
We get to create an item.
At $1500:
We get to define a NPC.
In addition there will be a lore book hidden in the game named "The History of the Watch". The contents of this book is to be defined by us, but needs to be in the spirit of the game.
At $2500:
We get to define a NPC.
We get to create a statue.
In addition there will be a watch tower in the game (like our logo). In the neighborhood a lore book is hidden inamed "The History of the Watch". The contents of this book is to be defined by us, but needs to be in the spirit of the game. Reading the book will give the player a benefit related to their skills.

For the person contributing most:
Kickstarter Potion
Zandalor's Epic Trunks of Intelligence
Signed Divinity Original Sin Kickstarter Box Copy
Printed Manual
Soundtrack CD
Artbook
Cloth Map
Divinity Original Sin Digital Copy
Soundtrack Digital Download
If the winner does not want the reward it will go to the next person on the list.

When we only reach $1000:

For the 2nd to 6th position on the list of contributors: A digital copy of Divinity Original Sin.
If the winner does not want the reward it will go to the next person on the list.

When we reach $1500:

For the 2nd to 11th position on the list of contributors: A digital copy of Divinity Original Sin.

When we reach $2500:

For the 2nd to 21st position on the list of contributors: A digital copy of Divinity Original Sin.

To divide amongst all contributing:
Message in the Woods
Developer's Cut Digital (Documents and Videos)
Engraving tool
Message in a bottle
Name the Undead
Name a Pet
Name the Summon
Write a Dialog
Kirill's Early work
Design a Henchman
Combo Designer
Limited Edition Zandalor Cards
Divinity Fan (all games for the next 10 years)
Digital Artbook
Digital Map
Alpha & Beta access
Fan Fay
Release Party

More details on how this is divided on the contribution page.

Last edited:
Awesome, I'll definitely be donating some!

I'm actually not a big fan of this type of advertising (or whatever you want to call in) in my games, but I'd certainly like to see their Kickstarter do better, so I'll kick in.

I see it more as a nod toward long time supporters than as a type of advertising...and a way for 'The Watch' community to back the type of project most of us enjoy and would like to see succeeding big time...and its just plain fun to be a part of things. In my opinion anyway.

I see it more as a nod toward long time supporters than as a type of advertising…and a way for 'The Watch' community to back the type of project most of us enjoy and would like to see succeeding big time…and its just plain fun to be a part of things. In my opinion anyway.

I hear you. I threw some cash in. :)

Aye tossed in a little in case it helps.

Tossed in a bit as I said I would. The rest of what I had budgeted for OS. I wanted to donate a bit more than what I had at the 65$ digital tier, but didn't want to lose Dragon commander and couldn't afford the 550$ Tier + shipping....So that was the perfect solution for me :).

Well, all those Nuka Cola caps I decided not to give on BioInf are going into this.
Was 50, right?

I received donations, which however did not have the forum/nick name filled in. If One of them is yours and you and you want your forum name to be displayed instead of 'Anonymous' send me a PM with your name as you are registered in PayPal.

Any other payment options other than paypal? Really not a fan of theirs at all, long and boring story lol.

-Carn
You could do a bank transfer if you like. PM me and I can give you my IBAN number.

Sweet, I sure hope we make it.

A worthy cause! Chipped in a bit.

Need to get closer to payday first -- it's on the day the kickstarter ends. What's the specific time limit on this one?

Depends on how long the PayPal action of Larian runs. Hopefully it continues for some time after the Kickstarter ends.

Back
Top Bottom