Orcs Vengence = The Best Dungeon Crawler on iOS?

your like the Dhruin of iOS RPG's, AI.

Mike, hand him your crown.

I played this last night. WTF? You buy gold with real dollars to upgrade you stats, skills, equipment, and add new gesture to the UIs? Or grind... This is a ripoff.

I played this last night. WTF? You buy gold with real dollars to upgrade you stats, skills, equipment, and add new gesture to the UIs? Or grind… This is a ripoff.

And the best part is its not free to begin with its 2.99. I like dungeon hunters 2 better and heroes call. I haven't played any of them extensively though. I never buy upgrades I will just keep playing till I earn them or never get them at all.

I don't approach iPad games with the intent of completing them they're more just to pass time.

Thanks for the references. Yeah, they seem somewhat disposable, so dungeon hunters 2 for $7 is too much. Downloading heroes as I type. I am wary of the free price though. What is hidden that you have to pay for later? I don't like this sort of trickery and puts a bad taste in my mouth for these apps.

Thanks for the references. Yeah, they seem somewhat disposable, so dungeon hunters 2 for $7 is too much. Downloading heroes as I type. I am wary of the free price though. What is hidden that you have to pay for later? I don't like this sort of trickery and puts a bad taste in my mouth for these apps.

I think you have to buy gems or something in heroes call. I got DH2 on sale for 2.99 a while back. I don't think you need to buy anything in DH2 but I could be wrong. I'm level 16 and haven't purchased anything. I wouldnt waste time with DH3 though as they made it just a bunch of levels with waves of enemy's where as DH2 is more of an actual rpg with main quest and side quests.

If you have an IPad you could use app shopper you enter the apps on your wish list and it will alert you if they go on sale. I use it religiously and only buy stuff on sale and sometimes even free. Not sure if app shopper is on iPhone as I don't own one.

Does anyone know what to do after looting the armor, weapon and shield in the tomb?

It seems like the portcullis should open or I need to fight his ghost, but nothing happens. I've run around everywhere and wondering if I found a glitch.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom