Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Official Release Date

Aug 23????

So when late summer rolls around they change up and decide to release for the Christmas Holidays and then . . .

man on man, this story sure is sounding familiar (cough) southpeak (/cough)

Your comparing a game that was already done and delayed (do to stupidity) constantly to a game where the publisher decided to give it more time for polishing so that the game will be (at least) fairly bug free at launch.

PS. Also Deus Ex: Human Revolution didn't even have a set release date before Square Enix decided to delay the game.

Yeah, Square/Enix do not frivolously announce release dates in my experience, and considering the game was originally planned for 2009 I doubt August of 2011 is rushing it.

Fine by me, so many games to play. DeusEx is one of the best games ive ever played, i can only hope that DX3 is as good as DX1. If so, i dont mind waiting even 12 months.

Yesterday i started to play DX1 again after 7 years orso. This time iam playing the mod thenameless. Looks a bit dated but it brings good memories.

Last edited:
Aug 23????

So when late summer rolls around they change up and decide to release for the Christmas Holidays and then . . .

man on man, this story sure is sounding familiar (cough) southpeak (/cough)

So yes my money is on a early 2012 with the excuse the season is to crowded. I except many games will get the same treatment happens every year lately.

Back
Top Bottom