RPGWatch - Five Years Anniversary: Win a Copy of Frayed Knights

Consistently amongst my top 5 bookmarks ever since I joined. Wish I'd post more frequently but even as a lurker this is by far my favorite forum. Here's to 10 more :party:

I'd be nuts not to sign up for something free.

*Please don't count me for contest as I already own Frayed Knights*

Super great congratulations on 5 years ... hard to believe how the time flies!

Wow, has it already been 5 years ?

And what a great 5 years it has been! I wish you guys all the luck in the world, and that the site is alive as long as there are people who enjoy reading it!

5 years, really ... God I am getting old. Congrats.

Hey! I still didn't get my collector's edition of The Witcher 2! :(

Congrats on the five years! This is definitely my favorite site for RPG discussion and news, and the community here is among the best of any forums I've visited.

Keep maintaining the vigil, Watchful ones! Congratulations for the hard work, as it shows, because the site is fantastic.
Oh and um...fingers crossed on picking up some old school RPG goodness eh? ;)

Happy anniversary. I enjoyed the previous site address and I enjoy this one more. This is only one of a few sites I visit almost every single day (probably 360 days/year, I think you can check that sort of thing?) although I only post every now and then.

I enjoyed the Frayed Knights demo but don't think I could justify to myself the price. I'm not poor at all, though.

Happy Birthday guys! Great site, my homebase for everything RPG related. I check in everyday for the latest news. Good luck and here's to 5 more years!

Happy birthday, you magnificent bastards.
Following this site's news since the beginning.

Just wanted to say thanks Myrthos, Dhruin, Jaz, Corwin, Gorath and everyone else for setting this place up and keeping it going after the fall of the dot.

*This doesn't count as an entry. Just wanted to say thanks* :)

Back
Top Bottom