Please help an RPG lover out.

Andhaira

Sentinel
Could someone please make an account for me on RPGCodex? I can't make an account because it says I am using a proxy, when I am not. It's got something to do with the fact that my ISP uses a revolving IP, or something like that.

So someone, please make an account for me there, and pm me the login ID and password. I promise I wont misuse it.

Many thanks!

All ISP's in my country use the same method to connect, and thus they all make it appear as if I am using a proxy. I have tried registering from work as well as from home. No go.

Country is Pakistan. ISP is PTCL.

I have already tried contacting them via all available channels but they haven't responded.

Someone, please help me out. It takes only a few seconds to register there. I will be eternally grateful.

If I remember right, multiple bans.

Damian, see your pm's. And again, I assure you there wont be any misuse of the account. I only intend for it mainly to peruse and read up on General Discussion on the Codex. See, due to server problems you now have to log in before you can view the GD forum. Thus, I now need to be registered there.

Thanks!

Well, he didn't use any obscure or insulting words when asking so he is probably too good to be on there :p

Why don't you just stay here instead ?

Because it's fucking boring. Anyway, Allah be with you Andhaira.

I don't think it's boring here if I look at the News Discussions ...

This is either a troll topic or you got banned (again). Maybe some1 at the Codex got tired of your bs and spamming.

Banning? Wasn't the whole DU-VDweller drama about how the Codex doesn't ban?

Back
Top Bottom