[Dungeon Kingdom: Sign of the Moon] multi platform dungeon crawler game

kanda

Watcher
Hello to all RPG players !

I wanted to introduce you my RPG game i am developing:"Dungeons Kingdom: Sign of the Moon

DK_037.jpg

In short, it's an old-school RPG game walking in the tracks of games like Dungeon Master, Eye of the Beholder, Ishar…

Of course the gameplay have been improved with much more features:

- Realistic physics, opening up new posibilities of puzzles and realistic animations.
- New kind of interactions: for example, you can set fire to the environment !
- Multiple environments !
- Advanced rendering, full dynamic lighting and shadows, including on Mobiles devices.
- Smart AI & navigation: some of the creatures may find a way to attack in your back !!!
- Difficulty levels to fit best to any player experience (unlocking proper achievements).
- Cross platform saved game sharing: start on pc, continue on mobile !
- Strong story design, opening for sequel creation.
- The game is made of continuous levels, there's no fading or loading between levels, except for major environment changes.

Also it has more traditional features such as character and team creation, magic, real time combats….

The game game will be released on Pc, Mac, Linux, Android et iOS devices !
DK_034.jpg

We have started a Steam Greenlight campaign, feel free to vote for us :)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=296809307

You can also visite the official website

Feel free to give you wishes, requests or simply ask more informations
Regards

I don't tend to submit to Kickstarter/IndieGoGo campaigns, but all the same, this does look interesting. I'll be keeping an eye on progress certainly, and if it shapes up I'll definitely be a day 1 release purchaser.

Hello dude,
I a very busy i forgot to update the thread, so i made a compilation of the portraits that you will meet in the game (or use when you create the party)

portraits_two_set.jpg

Hope you like them. Of course we have many others :)
kanda

Back
Top Bottom