Darkest Dungeon - Update# 6, LiveStream & Art

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Red Hook Studios has information about a new LiveStream , and shares some new art images in the games latest kickstarter update.

LiveStream Tonight! Chris Draws a Character Wallpaper!

Tune in TONIGHT at 6pm PST / 9pm EST for an art LiveStream on the IndieMegabooth TwitchTV channel!

http://www.twitch.tv/indiemegabooth

Chris will be drawing an all new hero wallpaper for a previously unannounced class!

If you can't make that time (sorry for the short notice), we'll be posting the video afterwards, so you can watch it at your viewing pleasure!

Please help spread the word on Twitter, FB, etc!

Darkest Dungeon Forum and Avatar Art

We have uploaded a bunch of Darkest Dungeon themed avatar art in an archive HERE. Or just grab 'em below!

Please use these on your favorite social media sites, forums, and so on. But when people ask, "where did you get that awesome art?", make sure to point them to the Kickstarter campaign link and tell them about www.darkestdungeon.com!

$200k Stretch Goal...Maybe Today?

We are getting closer to the $200k Stretch Goal, which will unlock a WHOLE NEW DUNGEON ENVIROMENT! We can't believe we're almost there already. Let's hope we unlock it by the end of the day!

As always, thanks for your support and trust,

--The DARKEST DUNGEON Team
More information.

I threw up one of their avatars for kicks. I do like their art. But now I think I've lost my old one. Think it was on an old computer and can't find the image I originally poached from the Web. I guess I'm a plague doctor now. Think I'll be the leper next. :p

Back
Top Bottom