RPG of the year awards

GothicGothicness

SasqWatch
Will we have them this year, not much left of the year? just used to love this feature.... and this year has been super for RPG's!

We're planning a small thing, at this stage. Just a couple of polls and some short commentary...so, the answer is yes - but not in the same scale as and style as the old RPGDot ones.

as long as stalker is included i'll be happy...

We're planning a small thing, at this stage. Just a couple of polls and some short commentary...so, the answer is yes - but not in the same scale as and style as the old RPGDot ones.

OO, a pity, the RPGDot ones were really great, I understand if you don't have enough time and people to do it that way though. If I can help in anyway sign me up! I have vacation until 14 of January :D

The indy game vote is already through, the GOTY poll is running. But it´s obviously manipulated, so we´ll have to see how to deal with it.

Last year we had no awards because the games were not good enough. On RPGDot we had awards for a couple of years.

King's Bounty: The Legend

and

The Spirit Engine 2

better be included!

WOW the spirit engine 2 is out?!?!?! I loved the first one! going to get the demo ASAP, and I Agree with you. This years RPG of the year might be great!

I personally won't vote untill NWN2: Storm of Zehir and Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods are out. They may "just" be add-ons, but some add-ons (i.e Motb) are better than most full sized games.

Other than that, Mass Effect is the only 2008 RPG I really enjoyed, and that was released in 2007 on X360 (2008 on the PC tho).

I personally won't vote untill NWN2: Storm of Zehir and Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods are out. They may "just" be add-ons, but some add-ons (i.e Motb) are better than most full sized games.

Other than that, Mass Effect is the only 2008 RPG I really enjoyed, and that was released in 2007 on X360 (2008 on the PC tho).

If you didn't notice, Noriym resurrected a nearly year-old thread.

Indeed! I just noticed the post/date by GothicGothicness (both started the thread, and had the last comment).

Back
Top Bottom