Gothic A challenge for Wulf...

I agree with Uriziel and this has been said elsewhere already.

However, G1 is still full of surprises, base version or patched, new or old, there's always something to be found.

I'm lovin the Golden Mod, finally filled in a few gaps and now there's lots of new trinkets to find. Just wish someone would do a walkthrough.

Good challenge Uriziel, maybe some day I'll take u up on it.

i think it was explained by someone at the dot.... i think i may have been wulf but not sure

thank gaboru93, I'll hunt there again, maybe I missed it.

also, on the previous topic, here's the book 5 script. The old man gets dropped in and the Npc_ChangeAttribute func removes all this hitpoints so he's dead.

Book 6 just drops in the skel mages and skelies. There is nothing further in the code, there is nothing further in the script.

if (riddle5 == FALSE)
{
B_GiveXP (850);
B_LogEntry (theriddle_log, "Dies scheint das letzte zu sein. Bin gespannt zu erfahren, wem ich gegenüber stehen werde ...Dort, wo alles begann, sollst du mich finden...");
Snd_Play ("FoundRiddlersBook");
Wld_InsertNpc (Bau_940_Riddler,"");
var C_NPC riddler; riddler = Hlp_GetNpc(Bau_940_Riddler);
Npc_ChangeAttribute (riddler, ATR_HITPOINTS, -riddler.attribute[ATR_HITPOINTS_MAX]);

riddle5 = TRUE;

};

About the Chromanin quest, can you also do it in the last chater when you're stronger? And what are the others secrets discovered during the quest?

The riddle is available at any time once you can defeat the first skeleton mage, early or late.

If y're playing through the first time I highly recommend you try to figure out the riddles on your own. It's a challenge and the vague english translation makes it a little more difficult, and fun.

Be sure to only read the books while you are in the main world. If you read one of the books for the first time while you are in one of the mines or the temple it won't drop the next item correctly.

As for the 'secrets', it's just talking about the quest that "Corpse" character was on. In the end he messed with things he shouldn't have and wound up dead. This quest nets you a lot of xp and some pretty nice items. It's too bad it was slapped in during a patch and had to use audio from elsewhere in the game.

The first riddle creates the 'topic' in your log and drops the second book. The second riddle gives you 300xp, updates your log, plays a sound, then drops the third book. The third does the same with 500xp. The fourth does the same with 700xp. The fifth does the script from my previous post. The sixth plays a different sound, updates your log to success, gives 1000xp, and then drops two skel-mages, two skel-warriors, two skels, and one skel-scout.

The End.

Back
Top Bottom