Witcher Level up but no talent points

The Witcher

ScOut3R

Watcher
Hey There,

i'm playing the EE version, i've just reached lvl 9, then meditated but i've got no talent points. I still haven't got the working of the character system - and i think thats a good think, because i'm concentrating on the story not on character developement - and i'm not sure if a simple meditation is enough to get the earned talent points. Do i have to meditate for a certain time or only 1 hour is enough? Have you encountered the same?

I remember that as you lvlup you gain talent point which you spent during meditation I think 1h is enough.You don't have even Bronze points?

If you are playing one of the extra mods or stories you don't get talent points past the first ones they give you. These are short addons and you should be fine with what they give you at the start of them.

Don't know if it'll help but here's a list of what you are supposed to get.

Kinda strange. Yesterday i've leveled up again and after meditation i've got 7 bronze talent points. If i recall that is correct, because i've leveled up before without given any talent points and i've drunk a potion which granted 1 bronze talent points. So i i add them up that makes 7 in total. I just don't understand why i got them after my second level up.

Back
Top Bottom