Witcher Backpack Size

The Witcher
To sort the ingredients: a simple 4x6 matrix...keep only those most abundant and least expensive, and sell the rest for orens. I like this feature of limited resource...could only come away with 2 extra weapons from any fight. The rule of supply and demand also applies to gaming experience :) Just started ch3...awesome!!! a true work of love... Anyone know of CDprojekt's future game?

I wouldn't mind that at all... improve and utilitize exsiting graphic resources, focus on new script and story. Would like to see some more models for NPC...but that is likely due to hardware limitation.

But somehow I doubt they would do it again unless this new story creating much more drive... But with their talents and efforts, definitely looking forward to the next game.

Anyone know they are selling the game directly like the Piranha Bytes... would not mind to get a copy in Polish and show support.

Not AFAIK. My nephew bough me Polish copy in Poland and send it to me. Bough it to show support and to see if translation was up to scratch.

Back
Top Bottom