Dragon Age promotion disguised as Mass Effect Poll

Grog

Watcher
I got an email from EA directing me to a poll about Mass Effect.

Oddly enough, it quickly turns from a poll about Mass Effect into a promotional piece on Dragon Age, and concluded with asking me to rank which incentive would most likely induce me to buy Dragon Age. I went with the $5 off Mass Effect 2 if I buy Dragon Age but they had other stuff like exclusive demos, additional missions, and silly stuff like unique weapons and armor.

Anybody else get this thing? Think they'll actually come through with a discount?

I definitely think so ... but they'll want you to do it through the EA Online Store ...

as the F1 season is hotting up but there are still no updated games available in the market as yet, what do u say , u have any info on this?
Dan

I would say it is SPAM.

You would be correct!! :)

Of course, the same could be said of EA's attempt to co-market the games as a Trojan Horse for one another ... ;)

True, it did come in to my SPAM mail folder. But when I saw "Mass Effect 2 survey" I thought I might get to give some pointers on design or something, so I clicked. I really should know better.

I try to avoid bashing publishers too much, but there's some real shysters running things at EA, given some of the tactics I've seen recently.

I try to avoid bashing publishers too much, but there's some real shysters running things at EA, given some of the tactics I've seen recently.

In fact I would put the iPhone game 'Mass Effect Galaxy' in that category ...

Back
Top Bottom