Pricewatch!

LOL
I bet the "monstrous" deal is Sims 3 Supernatural expansion.

The first 'Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky' game is $9.99 (50% off) at both GoG and Steam to celebrate the launch of the 'second chapter'. As I have said, I've not played the PC version but love it on my PSP / PS Vita.

The first 'Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky' game is $9.99 (50% off) at both GoG and Steam to celebrate the launch of the 'second chapter'. As I have said, I've not played the PC version but love it on my PSP / PS Vita.

Yep, just bought it. Guess I'll wait for the third chapter to come out so I buy the second chapter for $9.99 too :)

steam sale is on, guess ill get shadowrun online - its only 7e

Last edited by a moderator:
The weekly Humble Bundle has the remastered Grim Fandango and Massive Chalice (and others, including Costume Quest, which is quite fun) for $13.

Steam's sale is huge all right. That curation list is probably the best way in as the game list is rather ridiculous. (1811 games on the list but around 10% of them aren't actually on sale.) A few others of note... Serious Sam package is 90% off, Bioshock 80% off, V:tM:Bloodlines 75% off, Crusader Kings 2 80% off, Europa U. 4 75% off.

Let's see what Origin has...

All the Dragon Age stuff is on sale except the complete edition of Inquisition. Theme Hospital is free. Witcher games are cheap ($6 for Witcher 2) but Steam and GOG have it for cheaper. Dungeon Keeper games for $2.50 each. Tomb Raider reboot for $6. Mass Effect Trilogy for $15 but I don't see any of the DLC on sale (except the few that come with Trilogy).

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/deals/sale/zomboss-invasion-sale
And yes, Blackguards is $10.

Blackguards is ~$8 on steam. Still cheaper at HB. Perhaps it'll become a running joke ;)

In other news Secret World is 50% off at Steam. Finally caved and picked up Ultimate Ed for US$30. I really do lack impulse control when it comes to games.

-kaos

Legends of Eisenwald is 50% off in the Steam sale.

Halfway as well. Down to 4,99€ and highly recommended.

Another one which I highly recommend is Avernum: Escape from the pit. Down by 80% to 1,99€

Many, many games out of the RPGWatch Steam Curation list are on sale - take a look!
Looks more like a handful of them.

The Forest I would strongly recommend removing in favor of ARK as The Forest has lost it's way and really always wanted to be ARK but never will be. I own both. I DID have fun with The Forest early last winter, but they've broken it now and seem to be having internal problems meanwhile ARK releases a bazillion updates a week and already feels finished, but it practically did since the start. I could do without defecation though…

BTW did you guys notice the humble bundle with Blackguards 1&2 and some other games that I forget but already own?

[EDIT]
Seriously! How many f'ing times can Vogel remake the same damned game?

Halfway: hmmm... I might get that even though I loathe 'pixelgraphics'/'retro'/we couldn't afford a modeller/engine/artist games simply because it MIGHT be save by the mentioned toolset.... need to investigate... also their pixel 'art' actually seems more like 'art'... it happens rarely...
[/EDIT]

http://store.bethsoft.com/accessories/gaming-accessories/vault-111-steelseries-siberia-headset.html

Expensive it is. Very expensive, overpriced like crazy.

But it's not horse armor or similar worthless DLC. It's also not a rags map.
It's useable and proper stuff for real fans.

etc-gamingheadset-111steelseries-06.jpg

Built like a super mutant - withstands anything you throw at it
Play for hours - Suspension design feels awesome all the time
Broadcast only what you want with quick access to mute
Plug and play on any platform with our universal connect system
Easy-to-use retractable microphone
Memory foam ear cushions so comfy, you may forget you're wearing them
Active Soundscape - Hear Deathclaws before they hear you

Back
Top Bottom