Steam Hours Played, or how I lost my life :)

crpgnut

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
Here is my personal list of hours played on Steam. This won't include Oblivion, because I uninstalled it when I blew it up with overmoditis.

Alpha Protocol-61 Hours Played
Deus Ex HR-222 HP
Deus Ex TML- 22 HP
Divinity 2 DKS -167 HP
Dragon Age Origins - 72 HP, got bored again just after Circle Mages joined
Dungeon Siege III - 68 HP
Dungeons of Dredmor - 54 minutes, I bought this to support an indie, but not my style.
TES V: Skyrim - 422 HP, It would be over 600, but I didn't play on Steam till the patches forced me to.
FNV - 254 HP
Sacred Gold 60 hours played
Torchlight - 110 minutes played. Another rogue-like. I don't know why I buy them...
Two Worlds Two - 320 HP
The Witcher Enhanced Edition 107 HP

There is no contest about which game I've actually played the longest all time.That would be MM3 Isles of Terra, followed closely by MM7. I've been playing those games about once every two years since release. This year is the first time in several that I skipped MM3. It's getting kinda long in the tooth.

Skyrim will become the new king eventually. It is my favorite Bethesda game and I play each of them hundreds of hours.

DXHR will be another cycler, as I've already completed it once and I've played through Detroit, half a dozen times at least. It's getting to the point where I would never really need to buy a new game. That'll be my next topic :)

I have spent an embarrassingly small amount of time with the games that I love, it would seem ;)

Avernum: Escape from the pit: 44h
Dungeon Siege 3: 17h
Dungeons of Dredmor: 19h
Fallout: New Vegas: 57h
Geneforge 1: 28h (and here people said that this game would be a 50h+ game..)
Skyrim: 42h
Eschalon Book 1: 12h
X3: Terran Conflict 11h (not finished)

Game that I've spent the most amount of time with: Killing Floor (58h, all of which was with friends)

Back
Top Bottom