I need a female who plays guild wars..

Odin@NMA

Watchdog
If you are a female who plays guild wars or has a guild wars account, please contact me. If we have an in game wedding, iirc there are couples clothes, I can rejoin rpgcodex.

It is important that you are an rpgwatch poster. That you own a guild wars account. If we get married in game I can rejoin rpgcodex.

p.s. Andhaira, if you find a woman we could meet in the nightfall campaign, suiting to your middle east background.

Has to be some kind of sad initiation for a defrocked codexer........being forced to marry an active Watch member and in a game like Guild wars. ;)

Just make sure you're not holding the twinkie, cm.

Yeah, Cm has a GW account!! :)

Not digging that game back out for this....one husband was enough....mean is enough....I have not killed him just yet. ;)

Who will sacrifice herself for this glorious task to give prosper back to the Codex (so we can get rid of him). Never ending gratitude and glory will be yours (PM me for more details if you prefer a bribe ;))

Ah, so sorry. I have no Guild Wars account ...

Who will sacrifice herself for this glorious task to give prosper back to the Codex (so we can get rid of him). Never ending gratitude and glory will be yours (PM me for more details if you prefer a bribe ;))

Prosper's like the girl from The Ring - I'm pretty sure you need to pass him on to an entirely new, entirely blameless forum in order to remove the curse.

You mean like we got him.

What exactly do you need to do on the codex to get a punishment like this? I thought only the most heinous of crimes would net you a ban or even a warning over there.

I believe he said something nice about Cleve!! :)

If same sex marriage is allowed in Guildwars, Andhaira and Prosper could solve their problems mutually, couldn't they?

For the record, we never meant to inflict Prosper onto you guys. You all seem to be handling it well enough, though.

Back
Top Bottom