Witcher Story Exposition, per chapter, spoilers.

The Witcher

Acleacius

SasqWatch
Anyone have any questions, about what the heck just happened? :)
How about listing your chapter, then your question and answers in a spoiler tag.
Btw, this thread is not intended to offend anyone and I highly suggest you don't look if you are easily offended by spoilers. :)

I could have been half asleep, missed dialog, didn't understand or it's completely possible some or all of these were lost in translation, cut dialog or unpolished, so a couple I could use some help, with are:
Chapter 1
I still haven't really found an answer, reading posts about what happened at the Outskirts, if we side with Abagail or why we can't go back out the gate at least once we get to that gate in another chapter. Is there any possible explanation, cut dialog or just possibly an unfinished quest?

Chapter 3
Did I miss a scene? I met the guy on the other side of the mirror and had a chat, he sounded like we had met and was completely open about his plans. Yet I don't ever recall seeing him. Besides that he couldn't go out in public, wouldn't he be recognized? I would prefer an answer only up until the end of chapter 3 since, that's as far as I have gone.

Thanks. :)

I want to know why all the people have disappeared in Ch.1 except for the Rev and a few guards!! Makes it difficult to complete a couple of quests!!!!

@Corwin
Do all the side quests before helping the reverend -> this is the main quest and then at some point some side quests cannot be finished anymore.

Yes, it's confusing, do everything possible build up a nice supply of each of the plants in the Inn storage, check the Royal Huntsman and don't forget to look at your journal one area you need to Revisit, before you talk to the Reverend and tell him your findings.

Back
Top Bottom