Dragon Commander - Reviewing my Own Game

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Swen Vincke is reviewing Dragon Commander on Twitch.tv to see if it is ready to be sent out to the press and expressing his opinion on the features of the game. At the very end of the video it turns out that it is not completely ready yet.

The total video is just under 1 hour and 40 minutes and as should be obvious, is filled with spoilers.

More information.

I would think it should be complete with the August release right around the corner. It was pushed back a month already. Still it's always nice to see the game in action spoilers have never bothered me.

Last edited:
I would think it should be complete with the August release right around he corner. It was pushed back a month already. Still it's always nice to see the game in action spoilers have never bothered me.

Yeah, Swen has to learn to say, "ENOUGH!"

Although I can understand his trepidation with Larian's first self-published game, nothing is ever going to be perfect. Stringing along your dev team until the last second does not a good leader make.

I don't know the whole team from Larian, but the ones I do know don't do this because Swen is asking them. They are doing this because they love to see their baby released in its best form.
From my experiences with Larian and Swen he strikes me as a very sincere and good leader.

That said…. where is our review code???

I'm excited for this, got it through the Original Sin kickstarter. Would have gotten it anyway so it was a good deal. Very much appreciated.

Not watching this review though, I'll stay clear of spoilers if I can =)

Back
Top Bottom