Pricewatch!

GMG has a couple of EA RPGs. Dragon Age 1 or 2, the Mass Effects, Kingdoms of Amalur. 2-3€ each, ME3 costs 6€. All minus the usual 20-25% voucher.

On today's steam sale, Skyrim: Legendary Edition is $13.59 and Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate edition is $7.49.

Don't forget Wasteland 2 is -33% off (early access/beta) = 30€
http://store.steampowered.com/app/240760/

And if one wants to try Sims 3, on 8 hours flash sale it's -66% off so an essential pack (IMO) would cost you:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/47890/
Sims 3 = 13,59€
World Adventures = 11,89€
Ambitions = 11,89€
———
Total: 37,5€

You always wanted to buy DX:The Fall crap on your iPhone/iPad?
IGN is giving away keys for free so pick it up:
http://www.ign.com/prime/promo/deus-ex-free

One thing… it's available only for these countries:
United States, Algeria, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Canada, Chad, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vietnam

[EDIT]
Oh, seems that last month's game iOS promo code on IGN still works. It's episode one of The wolf among us, so if you live in one of 44 countries listed above, pick that one too:
http://www.ign.com/prime/promo/wolf-among-us-free

Last edited:
I bought dx the fall month ago for google nexus 7 and it has serious sound issue that is not fixed. Constant crackling. It doesnt exist on samsung galaxy s3 which means that one android game might work perfect on one device but not another even if both are mainstream hardware.

If it hasnt been announced here yet Nintendo offers extra free game if you buy mario kart 8.

Dunno about buggy sound, I don't recommend buying that game at all after finishing it on PC and being very disappointed.
But since it's an iOS freebie "sponsored" by IGN, well… Better to get it for nothing than pay real cash for lolipops in Candy Crush cow clicker.

I haven't bought anything on the Steam sale yet. That's just weird. Is it really that lacking in good stuff, or is it just me?

Maybe you just buy everything which you want to have right away. ;)
So it's not the prices, if there isn't any game you want to have, it also doesn't make any difference how expensive the games are you do not want to get. ;)

I didn't buy anything either yet. I got a few adventures in mind, but I wait till they get into a flash sale /daily sale. And if they don't I just buy them on the last day.

Lone Survivor is currently in a flash sale (lasting 7 more hours). It's 3,74€.
Not exactly an RPG, but a Horror Adventure game with very light RPG elements.
Extremely atmospheric game which is quite outstanding considering it's simple graphics.

Trailer

Also from a very likeable Developer

I haven't bought anything on the Steam sale yet. That's just weird. Is it really that lacking in good stuff, or is it just me?

I bought a ton of stuff this year. Usually I buy nothing but there is a ton of Indie games that look interesting to me. I probably got about 5 games but none of them over 9 bucks, most under 5. The one I am going to tackle after I post here is called Jazzpunk. A comedy alt world spy adventure game????

http://necrophonegames.com/jazzpunk/

I was sold on the game when the game character picked up a newspaper and it twirled in a circle with 60's Batman music playing in the background.

Have you had a chance to play it yet? I'm curious about it…

Nope, not yet

Tomb Raider is on sale at steam for 4.99 for another 14 hours, it's a pretty good game! That said, i played it on PS3 so cant vouch for the PC version. But it's pretty awesome, defintitely worth 5 bones if you even somewhat like the TR games

I have to admit that I'm South Park Stick of Truth-curious, but 40$ isnt much of a sale price in my opinion. I'll wait til it at least hits 10 bucks

That said Wasteland II is also 40.00 on sale, but that's a different story altogether. Wasteland II is fixin to be epic mofos. Zero interest in being a beta tester tho!

Hmm... still not bought anything from Steam. I suppose that's good for the bank account if nothing else!

I think this sale is much better than the last 2 or 3. There are way less games with 1$ = 1€.

Never been a fan of Steam (I just find the whole software invasive), but its slowly pulling me in. I bough Civ V when it came out and had no choice but to install Steam. At some point later I picked up KOTOR for something like $3 there and it was sitting there for close to 3 years, never installed until this weekend. Then I saw they had Dragon Age Ultimate for $7.45, so I picked it up since I hadn't played it yet. Just hope it doesn't take me 3 years to get around to playing it!

I picked up KotOR2 & Vampire: Bloodline last night :) hope I will enjoy them both

The problem with horror games is that you've got to be in the right mood to play them and have the right atmosphere. Sunny days just don't work.

Oh, it's not a video game, but the Bundle of Holding has Mongoose Traveller on sale. I've never played it, but it's supposed to be good spacey fun.

Edit: Oh, and it's supposed to be possible to die during character creation. :p

Back
Top Bottom