Fuck yeah. Been 6 long years I've been waiting for that cesspool to shut down
Ugh if only this was true

I'm putting a facade baby I love you no dont go away no I didnt mean it no please dont leave me noooooooo

Ya know, the thing that disturbs me most is that, well, it almost seems like we owe an apology to RPG Watch now. I mean, without them, we'd have almost nowhere to go at the moment and we may actually have to... *gulp*... like stay here for who knows long?

We are humbled. We are humiliated.

We are the hivemind without a home.

Crispy, you are an embarrassment to us all.

Don't be silly Crispy. If the Codex is dead then we just take over this place.

As one who has witnessed the cretinous, seedy underbelly of the Internet that is the RPG Codex, where fools and Nazis like that thieving Aryan weasel Wesp5 run rampant, I must agree with the educated opinion of my esteemed colleague, Harlequin.

I should mention that I, too, run a highly successful, respected forum, as well as being considered second to none among modders. Those many among you who are familiar with me will agree that my high-caliber improvements bring out the most important qualities of games that would undoubtedly have fallen to the wayside were it not for the renewed interest I instilled in them, using my immeasurable influence among gamers and those with a healthy respect for the female body.

Face it, Grunker. You are like unto a clown compared to such Internet Titans as We who stand before you. Back down, lest ye be annihilated by our combined MAJESTY.

Are you... THE Tessmage? Sir, It's an honour to meet you. Your nude mods are a must-install for the games. It's bringing the incline back to those treasures. :tearofeagle:

What the hell is this place?

Can I say hell here? I don't remember what normal forums are like. I'm scared. :(

Fuck this. After the indignity of using Ubuntu Unity, now this on Christmas?

Naah. Itz DU & Co. pulling our collective leg again.

My guess is - they are finally upgrading - changing the database, server and stuffies. Unless there is some major explosion they should be back online in a few days.

If they are upgrading, I hope DU finally unbans me. :(

I could never imagine becoming a regular at a forum where I can't curse when I want to, can't call out idiots for being idiots and can't post tasteful rape stories for general edification.

I know in my heart that the Codex will be back. But until it is, tremble ye mighty, and despair, for we are here and we are legion.

So, who here likes Argonians and dragons and fluffy stuffies?

Edit: This color scheme… Either I can have shining blinding white that sears me to my eye-sockets, or I can have some abominable black and blue aberration. Where do I click to make this look like the 'dex?

plz 2 donate internets to codex so site can be back

kthxbye

on the subject of giving internet, I doubt we can ever gather enough for the 1st place. RPGCodex will always be... the third biggest Internez beggar evar~

Back
Top Bottom