Bring Revolution 60 - Heavy Rain Meets Mass Effect

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Bring Revolution 60 is a new kickstarter being developed by Giant Spacekat. It's described as follows:"Heavy Rain meets Mass Effect with an all-girl cast, made with the Unreal engine. One choice changes everything."

Revolution 60 is an intense, movie-length story - told cinematically with gorgeous 3D animation and full voice acting from stars like Amanda Winn-Lee. You play as Holiday, an assassin for Chessboard, tasked with discovering why an American orbital weapons platform has malfunctioned. This indie game topped the list of best games of PAX East, and has been called, "One of the best games you've never played," by MSN.

Now, the team needs your help bringing Revolution 60 to PC and Mac. The advantage of using the Unreal engine is the ability to port a completed game to other platforms with relative ease. For an indie team like Giant Spacekat, this is extremely important, allowing us to get our game into as many players' hands as possible.
More information.

Very bad presentation, I mean… What is it really about?
And they ask only for 5K so it is funded already.

http://www.revolution60.com/ It got talked about a lot in a game conference recently… however if someone set up the kickstarter with a video of the maker of the game… they pulled a rather good scam in that case.. I think it is legit.. but you never know.

Hey guys, this is Brianna Wu, head of development at Giant Spacekat. I can assure you, this game is not a scam. ^^

The Kickstarter only needs to make up a slight budget shortfall in extending our development time. It is true that $5k is only a fraction of it. Very fair question, though. Most people have no idea how expensive game development is.

Back
Top Bottom