Baldur's Gate 2: EE - Key Giveaway

Well, I do love the combat, so I'll throw my name in the hat. It has to be better than going through all 50 steps of mods to get the complete edition running.

Well I'd like a copy simply because it would brighten my crappy holiday week. I have to work everyday including Christmas so I can't even go anywhere to celebrate. When I'm at home alone after my shift It would be nice to escape to another world for awhile.

So close to the requirements, and yet so far. Guess I'll stick to the modded original version, then.

When the original Baldur's Gate 2 was released I was 13 and it was gifted to me by my parents. Now as a man in his late 20s I'd still rather have it handed over than buy it myself, to keep that beautiful spirit of giving alive.

I'm confused; maybe i just cant' do math but BG 2 was released 24 years ago; how can you still be in your 20's if you were 13 24 years ago ? This is very perplexing. Maybe it is the basis for a new game !

When the original Baldur's Gate 2 was released I was 13 and it was gifted to me by my parents. Now as a man in his late 20s I'd still rather have it handed over than buy it myself, to keep that beautiful spirit of giving alive.

I should have it because Viconia was my first girlfriend.

I'm confused; maybe i just cant' do math but BG 2 was released 24 years ago; how can you still be in your 20's if you were 13 24 years ago ? This is very perplexing. Maybe it is the basis for a new game !

September 24, 2000 is the release date for BG2. You're perplexed because you're wrong.

The game is afoot
The game is up.
I want BG2
That's what 'sup
gimmie, gimmie, gimmie
gimmie, gimmie, gimmie
mine, mine, mine,
gimmie, gimmie, gimmie
mine, mine, mine

I'm out y'all
Peace

:jester:

I would actually be interested in playing this, just to see what they did to this old gem. Here I listed it at place #2 of my favorite RPGs, and although those have shifted somewhat in the meanwhile, as I also played some more of the old classics and several newer ones, BG2 is still pretty much up there for me.

I have been planning to play Throne of Bhaal for 5-6 years. Never had a chance to play it.

I should have it because Viconia was my first girlfriend.
You don't as you have to meet certain requirements. Read the first post.
The minimum requirements are that you have at least 50 posts and are a member for at least 3 months.
Update: People can't read it seems as other new members have posted also.:smug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom