Fallout 3 - v1.5 Patch

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Bethsoft has released a v1.5 patch for Fallout 3 (50Mb) as the Broken Steel DLC approaches. Here are the notes:
New Features
New achievements for Broken Steel
Bug Fixes
Fixed issue with VATS calculations not appearing properly for perks (PC)
Fixed crash related to altered references between master files
LOD objects render properly when loaded from DLC worldspaces
Fixed issue with companion NPCs not loading into cells immediately after player.
More information.

I wonder when will they fix slowness when entering VATS (it was not there as of 1.0), npc-s wearing their guns like wristwatches (also not happening in 1.0) and weird hit chances when using VATS (for some reason it seems to be much easier targeting limbs than bodies, seems illogical to say the least).

Last edited:
I wonder when will they fix slowness when entering VATS (it was not there as of 1.0), npc-s wearing their guns like wristlewatches (also not happening in 1.0) and weird hit chances when using VATS (for some reason it seems to be much easier targeting limbs than bodies, seems illogical to say the least).

I haven't noticed those tolknaz - I had slowness calculating VAT areas in 1.0 as well. I don't have wristwatch guns that I've noticed, and the limbs thing only seems to apply when the limbs are closer to you or less obstructed, so about right IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom