The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Update this AM, no release notes

There was another update this morning, so plan on allowing time for it to update. It didn't take me too long, but it wasn't instant either. It's supposedly Warlock related bug fixes, however the release notes are not out yet, though they did promise them.

Storage on Sale this Week

Storage of all types is on sale for 20% less:

• Inventory
  • Character Bank
  • An additional 20 shared bank slots (120 total now)
  • Crafting Storage (was Deposit Box)
  • Bags (Ingredients, Gem, etc.)

For those absent:

We ran Von 5/6 EH as a group, then (after JM had woken from her nap) we split into two groups, one running 15's in Gianthold, the other running VoN3 on EH then EE for XP, then more for acronym heck. Then we hit ToEE part 2 on EE because we hate ourselves. 12 hours later, we still hadn't finished, but we were too tired to care.

Hotfix this morning

There was a hotfix this morning to resolve the issue of CTD's when switching toons that was introduced in last Thursday's update. It only took me a few minutes to download it.

We'll have to wait to see what the broke with the hotfix.

Tomorrow?

So, will we have all hands on deck tomorrow night? If so, I'm assuming we're playing our 7's?

FYI, I'll be gone next week.

So, Savage Dragon is out this week, yes? I'll have a taxi run sometime around 10pm (3 hours in) which shouldn't take too long. That means we're in for yet another week of level splitting, yes?

Which server are you guys on?

pibbur who is sure there are posts providing the required answer, but he is too lazy to read all the 285 pages.

Khyber server.

Pibs, post your character's name here and we'll send you a Guild invite and maybe offer a free guided tour of our Guild ship. (without which you'll get lost; I still do!!) :)

I might just be late to the party, but there's a new version of the character planner out, v4.25.01. It has warlocks and presumably also incorporates the recent pally, barby and rogue passes.

It does, at least the rogue and pally passes.

Do we have everyone tonight? Will we be playing the lowbies?

I think so, and yes.

2 House K bar quests, and then off to 3 Barrel we go!

4.25.1 version of the character planner has a bug where you can't add epic destiny feats. That slot got taken by the warlock feat you take at level 1. I reported it and they are working on a fix. So it's best to use 4.23.1 until now.

Let's hope we have a full group. Update 27 is finally out on Lamannia. 3 new shavarath quests and then a new raid. I saw a list of the items there. Quite a few of them look interesting. So I hope we can play these quests a bit too. They are level 30 so keep a toon you have at level 26+ for such runs.

U27 should be out on the live servers later this month. Here are some of the changes:

Of Special Note:

Trials of the Archons - Update 27 includes a new adventure pack, featuring three new quests and a new raid! This first Lamannia preview includes the three new quests, called "Trial of the Archons", "The Devil's Details", and "Demon Assault." The quest-givers are located in Amrath, which can be accessed from the Tower of the Twelve along with the Shavarath Planescaller in the Eberron Hall of Heroes. The Heroic versions of these quests begin at level 13, and the Epic versions of these quests are level 30.

News and Notes:

Airships:

•Guild Airship Tavern Regeneration will now allow players to swap and select spells, and rejuvenate clickies.

DDO Store:

•Long-lasting ability score potions purchased from the DDO Store are now Bound to Account.

Guilds:

•The color of the top renown guild tier is now purple-ish.

Hirelings:

•Fixed some conditions that could cause a Hireling to go "brain dead" during combat.

•Some improvements have been made to the Stand Your Ground command.

NPCs:

•The Champion Hunter in the Hall of Heroes has been renamed to Monster Hunter.

Quests and Adventure Areas:

•Devils of Shavarath
•Players no longer need to own the Devils of Shavarath adventure pack to travel to the Amrath public area.
•There is now a Planescaller to Amrath in the Eberron Hall of Heroes.

•Eveningstar Cavern
•Fixed an issue that prevented Iconic characters from traveling to the Spinner's Prison.

•Temple of Elemental Evil
•The Rust Monster Rare has been renamed to Bladebreaker after getting a Cease and Desist Order from Thunderholme.

Spells:

•Power Word: Stun and Power Word: Blind now works on monsters above 100,000 hit points.
•The Warlock spell Silence now accepts Heighten as a metamagic.
•A number of monsters that are warded against Charm are now also warded against Confusion to prevent a number of undesirable issues.
•The Warlock's Summon Monster IX now requires level 6 spell components instead of incorrectly requiring level 9 components.

UI:

•The Full Screen check box in the Graphics Options has been replaced by a Screen Mode drop-down menu, from which you can select Windowed, Full Screen, and (in Windows) Full Screen (Windowed), which runs the game in a borderless window at desktop resolution.

Sorry, folks. Storm knocked out power and it was just restored 14 hours later.

Back
Top Bottom