Soul Reaver available on GoG

Bought it. Legacy of Kain series has a special place in my heart. Best vampire story ever. Kain is one of the most charismatic game characters I think.

We may not see Blood Omen 1 on gog. Unfortunately BO1 has lots of problems on modern systems. Especially the CPU crash problem, todays CPUs are way too powerful that it crashes at start. They said there is a solution to this, I tried but no avail.

Bought it. Legacy of Kain series has a special place in my heart. Best vampire story ever. Kain is one of the most charismatic game characters I think.

We may not see Blood Omen 1 on gog. Unfortunately BO1 has lots of problems on modern systems. Especially the CPU crash problem, todays CPUs are way too powerful that it crashes at start. They said there is a solution to this, I tried but no avail.

I've managed to play and finish BO1 4-5 years ago on a pretty modern PC. But I had a hell of a battle trying to get it to work. I vaguely remember using a 3rd party app to keep by CPU occupied at 80% so that it was slow enough for it to run the game. But it took a lot of tinkering. I'd love it if they'd manage a fix. And I'd love it if they did the same for the rest of the series. I remember having trouble running SR2 also.

But with regards to story the LOK series is my all-time favorite. I've never experienced something as complex, mesmerizing and just plain awesome as this one. My favorite happens to be Raziel, but Kain is also an amazing character. And the game has easily the best voice actors I've heard.

But with regards to story the LOK series is my all-time favorite. I've never experienced something as complex, mesmerizing and just plain awesome as this one. My favorite happens to be Raziel, but Kain is also an amazing character. And the game has easily the best voice actors I've heard.

Same here, I still remember the opening music and scene of Soul Reaver 1 - very dramatic (and bad boy Kain!). Regarding Kain and Raziel - they become very close in the end ;)

They should release this on PSN so I can play on the go. Still have my Dreamcast copy, was a decent game but what a shame about the series changing so much from the first game which I loved. Gothic Zelda > Gothic Tomb Raider

Back
Top Bottom