RPGWatch Interview & Article Suggestions

Something like this, yes. ;)

Ok, I see you would probably use different words. ;)

Sacred Path said:
Someone really should pummel Garriot with questions about SotA from a singleplayer's perspective. Don't know how available he is these days though.

What if questions about SP will be considered as harsh by Garriot? :D

Good news, Couch. Probably. I think I can provide several questions at Friday evening. Not as much as in case of Spiders interview.

I wonder if our dear Couchpotato is going to do one interview every other day until he runs out of developers… ;)
I look forward to them just don't go crazy like the last time. As of right now I only have two interviews in the works, and have no problem doing one interview a week.

My record was six in two weeks last year while I had more time available.
Do you suggest that they are silent types with very little activity toward fans?
Yes I have a reply about the new interview and it suggests as much.

I look forward to them just don't go crazy like the last time. As of right now I only have two interviews in the works, and have no problem doing one interview a week.

I will be glad if you dont go crazy this time. I really like to participate and get some insider info about development etc. Of course, it depends on the subject and my free time.

Yes I have a reply about the new interview and it suggests as much.

So they replied but they are not interested or dont have time?

So they replied but they are not interested or dont have time?
Lets just say they have had a few bad experiences with interviews. and leave at that. I don't blame them as you just have to read the various internet forums. :)

Also I have thirteen questions for the Aterdux interview so it's ready to send.

Update: Already sent the interview as my schedule changes everyday. So on to the next interview with Wastelands Interactive about Worlds of Magic.

Last edited:
Wasteland Interactive just after Aterdux ! I could almost swear you're doing them for me. (See 4 posts above) :)

Thank you Couch !
I just sent my questions for the Wasteland Interactive interview the developer will send their answers next week. It should be posted the first week of February.

I also got the chance to interview a new developer called Lionbite Games about their new Cyberpunk RPG called Rain of Reflections. I made a news-bit about the game.

Link - http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27377

Alright one quick update Thomas Riegsecker of Basilisk Games has agreed to a new interview. I'm in no hurry for this one as I have a few others in progress right now.

So leave your questions in this thread and please keep them simple.:)

Last edited:
I have a question for the Basilisk Games interview:

I may be wrong, but I believe the modding tool for Eschalon III is not very popular. Is the creation of such a tool very time consuming? Do you feel it was worth it in terms of added sales or exposure? In other terms, would you do it again?

Just a quick update about the Spiders interview it seems Focus Home Interactive the studios publisher is checking the answers, and it may take a while to get published.

Also Thomas Riegsecker of Basilisk Games has received my questions. I'm just waiting for his answers, and the interview will probably be published next week.

So that all for today.:)
May I suggest Developer of Tales of Maj'Eyal?

I'll add it to the suggestion list.

Last edited:
Just another short update for today.:)

The next interviews I will try to do are the following.

Spiderweb Games - Jeff Vogel
Soldak Entertainment – Steven Peeler
Rampant Games – Jay Barnson
Sinister Design – Craig Stern
Himeko Sutori - Nathaniel Ayer

If I can get them to agree lets say by the end of this month, or sometime in March.

Last edited:
Just a quick update about the Spiders interview it seems Focus Home Interactive the studios publisher is checking the answers, and it may take a while to get published.

Uh oh. I hope they wont stop it or demand omission of some content. Lets pray that Focus will focus on good intentions towards fans.

And do you count with this?

I think that Couch already plans interview with Underworld creators when devs finally launch their KS.

It should start tomorrow… or not?
I think that more ppl here would like to ask them something.

Uh oh. I hope they wont stop it or demand omission of some content. Lets pray that Focus will focus on good intentions towards fans.
Yes I hope they clear the interview as they had it for a week now.
And do you count with this?It should start tomorrow… or not? I think that more ppl here would like to ask them something.
I did not forget about it, but the interview is not guaranteed yet. I also asked Jeff Vogel of Spiderweb games this week, but he hasn't responded yet either.

One problem I foresee is that our site is not well known by some developers/publishers.

Well, Couch, I see you have quite a few interviews in progress, but I'll throw out some more suggestions anyway. No pressure :p

Inner Void Interactive - would love to hear more about "Icy" (aka Project Frozen World)

Numantian Games - would like to hear what they thought of how Lords of Xulima was received and whether they have any plans for their next game…

Last edited:
Hey couch cool to see you doing this, I once did an interview with Thomas from basilisk games for the sight.

Numantian games would be great, or how about an interview with Fargo for bards tale 4, or one with that girl who mad dragon wars.

One I know who would jump at the chance since they are currently doing a kickstart is the underworld debs.

Note to posters in this thread if you want people to agree to interviews it might be better not to slam anyone in this thread as it looks childish and sends the wrong message.

Back
Top Bottom