General News - 10 Years of RPG Trends

Moriendor, SSD means real savegames not crap savesystems. Cloudization will be a new fraud to squeeze more money from users with weekly or monthly fees, some will use it, some will buy pay-once drives.
SSD price drops you list - they promised significant drop prices like 50% on old models because of new SSDs with bigger sizes, not turtle steps of 10-20% drops during one whole year.
As for SoC compare I've used data that was available, it's impossible to find compares on newer ones, sorry. And I still think that SoCs will completely replace current generation of consoles. Simply saying, that technology is capable of that.

Sorry for doublepost and bump.

So… SoCs are doomed and smartphones can't kill consoles?
Seems that Kickstarter already proves that games on smartphones are the (branch of) future, in just few days these guys DOUBLED the money asked:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-most-portable-tv-games-console-ever?ref=live

Now you tell me, why that many ppl want something that is practically a hardware emulator that runs Android games on TV? I'm completely clueless…
Of course, I'm not supporting this kickstarter - unless it's product can also run Drakensang:TDE on a TV like my PC does. :)

Back
Top Bottom