Risen Digital download

lostforever

SasqWatch
Anyone know if Risen is available for digital download? preferably from UK website.

Thanks

Game.co.uk seem to have it but when I click the download link i get to payment option but nothing happens when I select a payment option! (I tried all of them)

Last edited:
Most bigger DL providers should have it. But why not buy a retail copy? They're quite cheap in the UK, thanks to Play.com, etc.

What he said ... Digital Download prices for Risen never dropped like the retail versions ... so I paid $50 for teh Steam version when the retail is $40.

But why not buy a retail copy? They're quite cheap in the UK, thanks to Play.com, etc.

Yes I know. I want to play the game over the weekend and can't wait till next Monday or Tuesday when play.com will deliver it. :)

I did have look at Gamersgate.com and Steam and they sell it for £35, same as retail shop!!! This is one of those things that makes me go mad and want to piss off publishers by doing you know what :(

Well you lucky ... sort of. The Download price in sweden is 25% more then a retail box. Never figured that one out. However i bought "pre-purchase" so it was 5 euro cheaper. (Retail, when the box is available: 399 (SEK). Download price (now) is 49 Euro ~500 SEK). Stupid

Nervertheless. Gamersgate is my choice for downloadable games. I have a rather big catalog there nowadays. To easy to buy games! :)

It's easy to explain why DL is generally at least as expensive as retail: The big retail chains are holding the (limited!) shelf space hostage. They demand DL doesn't compete with them. As long as retail is 80-90% of the market they can do this.

And when this is no longer the case, things will get even worse. ;)

Back
Top Bottom