BioWare - Happy New Year Message

aries100

SasqWatch
The Bioware blog has ben updated with a Happy New Year message that looks back
at 2015:

As we look back on 2015, we want to thank you for being part of an incredible year. We saw the story and characters of Dragon Age: Inquisition mature and evolve, and travelled to undiscovered areas of Thedas in Jaws of Hakkon, The Descent, and Trespasser. An epilogue is something we've never done before at BioWare, and we were happy to share the closing chapter of Inquisition with you. We were ecstatic to finally be able to give you a taste of what's to come in Mass Effect: Andromeda at E3, and we got a real kick out of seeing how you reacted. Then on N7 Day we said goodbye to Commander Shepard and got ready for the road to Andromeda. This is our fourth year celebrating with Mass Effect fans, and each time we've been blown away by the love and support we receive from the community.

More information.

As we look back on 2015, we want to thank you for being part of an incredible year. We saw the story and characters of Dragon Age: Inquisition mature and evolve, and travelled to undiscovered areas of Thedas in Jaws of Hakkon, The Descent, and Trespasser.
Count me ignorant fool but I have no clue what are they talking about.

Happy new year Bioware and may new year to you be less cashgrab, less virtual currencies, less bears and more art.

Count me ignorant fool but I have no clue what are they talking about.

Happy new year Bioware and may new year to you be less cashgrab, less virtual currencies, less bears and more art.

Hey look, first post and it's a negative crap fest....this site will never change...

No matter who will be bothered by it, 2016 belongs to Mass Effect Andromeda. Happy New Year.

No matter who will be bothered by it, 2016 belongs to Mass Effect Andromeda. Happy New Year.

As MassEffect #1 fan, I wish that true. Add it to my wishes in the first post.

Dragon Age Inquisition bored the bejesus out of me and, after all their talk of listening to criticism of DA2, smacked me right in the face with a spunkload of disappointment as they continued to ignore Origins and embrace DA2 instead.
Hopefully MEA will be a different story.

Good to see Bioware is no longer receiving death threats from it's loving community. ;)
Anyway, on paper this looks great, but everything with them is two steps forward, two (three) steps backwards these days.

We saw the story and characters of Dragon Age: Inquisition mature and evolve, and travelled to undiscovered areas of Thedas in Jaws of Hakkon, The Descent, and Trespasser.

Love how they namechecked all their DLC in their festive message of goodwill to their fellow man. :biggrin:

Love how they namechecked all their DLC in their festive message of goodwill to their fellow man. :biggrin:
Yes and every DLC could of been bought in the GOTY package that was also half off this X-mas. So it was a nice bargain for all the late buyers or procrastinators.:cool:

Maybe in your dreams or in Andromeda sector.

For the rest of the universe 2016 is TORMENT(ed) year. :p

Hey look, first post and it's a negative crap fest….this site will never change…

And second post is negative butthurt crap fest regarding Joxer's traditional serie of reminders of the bears phenomenon :) (first one in 2016) … this site will never change…

How can the year belong to a game that release at the end of it? I don't expect any news for ME:A until next June (E3 2016). :(

I also expect a huge backlash once the game features are revealed going by what the leaks mentioned.

Heh, if it was released by a Euro dev it would be lauded, otherwise it is held to standards:p

Hopefully mass effect is not another sex simulator/MMO

Hey look, first post and it's a negative crap fest….this site will never change…

Bioware enjoys a notorious shortage of love virtually everywhere including their own forum site. What needs to change is plainly Bioware.

In the unlikely event Bioware does significantly change in the direction of better, you will undoubtedly see applause and support here (and elsewhere for that matter).

Nevertheless given Bioware's history, chances of significant and positive change for Bioware don't seem particularly high… So your prediction that negative (albeit honest) Bioware feedback is likely to continue here is probably correct.

__

Being a harsh critic is good, it makes everyone work harder, but its your willingness to swallow trash that lowered the industry standard , therefore we have these garbage titles like DA inquisition or ME Andromeda

Only if you're a clueless hipster who likes to play a sterile alien fuck-fest simulator

Last edited:
Bioware enjoys a notorious shortage of love virtually everywhere including their own forum site. What needs to change is plainly Bioware.

In the unlikely event Bioware does significantly change in the direction of better, you will undoubtedly see applause and support here (and elsewhere for that matter).

Nevertheless given Bioware's history, chances of significant and positive change for Bioware don't seem particularly high… So your prediction that negative (albeit honest) Bioware feedback is likely to continue here is probably correct.

__

Now, if only honest negative feedback was applied across the board...

__

Got to agree. Negativity for negativity 's sake is annoying, but Bioware have slowly morphed from a company spreading RPG brilliance, to one choking the life out of the genre as it bends over to it's EA masters and asks "how dumbed down and half arsed would you like this sirs?"

I genuinely don't know if their current staff are just poor at their jobs, or purposely churning out dross to spite the suits above for imposing creative restrictions on them

Back
Top Bottom