Mass Effect 3 - Survey @ masseffect-universe.de - can be answered in English

aries100

SasqWatch
Majinbuu1307 from the BSN's ME3 forums have discovered an online survey about Mass Effect that Bioware apparently is making. It would certainly seem this way since the words leading up to the survey are these:
Hi community!

Mass Effect 3 has now been on the market for almost one and a half months and most of you beated it by now. Shortly after the release there was a lot of criticism regarding the DLC “From Ashes” and the endings of the Shepard trilogy. Please tell us how good or bad Mass Effect 3 was in your opinion. To evaluate that, we launched a survey and hope that you will fill it out. We are going to send the results of the survey to Bioware and EA, so it would be great, if as many as possible of you could fill it out. Please rate the game and tell us also whether the endings had a big influence on your rating, choose your biggest emotional moments and tell us what you think of the new multiplayer. All this and a lot more is included in the survey. Please fill out the survey and also tell your friends about it, for we need as many results as possible to be considered relevant. If anything isn’t clear, or if you want to give critical feedback regarding our survey, you can do this using the commentary function below. The staff of MEU will answer you as soon as possible. Thank you for your answers and have fun with Mass Effect!
A link to the survey - can be answered in both German and English. Just click Launch Survey and select the language you'll be using when answering this survey. The survey is an extensive one and do require you to have played the game - yes, the ending as well.
Update:
In this thread at the BSN ME3 forums, Doom Maniac mentions Jessica Merizan's
tweet about this survey ( qoute taken from DoomManiac's thread since no tweet link to Jessica M.'s post on Twitter was given)

"After you've finished ME3, fill out this survey conducted by our German community :) Can't wait to read the results!"
More information.

msg to bioware

give us kotor 3 damn it :D

Yes they can keep there TOR MMO. Unfortunately they wont remember the stupid comment that TOR = KotOR 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 , 9. It's a sad shadow of what could have been KOTOR 3. Lets face it that is all we are ever going to get.

I'm a big fanboi of Bioware but I didn't enjoy TOR MMO. I don't enjoy MMOs in general and while TOR is somewhat different it still has many of the things I don't like about MMOs such as no effect on the world (respawning enemies).

I'm confused why BioWare - with over 4M people registered on the BSN - would turn to some German site for a poll.

I'd guess it was picked up by Bioware after having been created already. Got picked up by BSN posters, tweet by community rep(?) and so on…

In other words, a initiative by a fan site in the first place which piqued interest.

I have not the slightest idea. Maybe ME3 is especially successful here in Germany ? I really have no idea. I am not connected to the ME communities.

What surprises me slightly more is that they are not presenting ME3 on the biggest German role-play event, the RPC ?
EA is not listed there.

And they had been there 2 years ago (last year, the place where their booth was was occupied by Bethesda).

This is made by German ME3 fans. Merizen merely tweeted about it, it was not created by Bioware. Community managers often tweet about new fan art and videos, interesting things the fans are doing, etc.

Back
Top Bottom