Requesting help.

Synnworld

Watcher
Hey, I'm new here, and you all maybe mynlast chance to find this game. To put it bluntly, I don't remember the name, date of publish, or even who published it. If I did, u could've found it by now. I first found the game between 2009-2012, and know it didn't come out after that point.

What I do remember, it was isometric, it was based around a mage/wizard with a large spellcasting..

The intro video was of two figures talking (deities I think) one was walking towards a portal because he had become a fallen god. After he step through the portal, he was reborn as a human man baby.

That's it, that's all I can remember. I know its very vague, but when I first found the game, I was looking for games where the central characters were spellcasters.

The reborn thing means its probably not Avencast : Rise of the Mage.
Lichdom Battlemage was 2014

Realms of Arcadia, Master of Magic, Genforge?

I swear we had this exact question about 6 months ago but I can't find it.

Ignore this, linked wrong thread

The reborn thing means its probably not Avencast : Rise of the Mage.
Lichdom Battlemage was 2014

Realms of Arcadia, Master of Magic, Genforge?

I swear we had this exact question about 6 months ago but I can't find it.
It wasn't Avencast, I've played and beat that. It's none of those either. I found all those through Google searching aa well.

Edit, I actually found the game around the same time I found Avencast actually.

Was this on PC?
RPG?

Is it a single player game or do you end up gathering a party to play?

Is it a single player game or do you end up gathering a party to play?
That I don't fully remember, I didn't get too far into the game before I lost it. If I could just see the games trailer, I could definitely reckoning it based on the opening cinematics. I want to say its almost diablo-isque style, but I'm not even 100& sure myself... anymore.

Last edited:
Holy crap crpgnut. I think you nailed it.
Also the baby was somewhat freakier than I remembered.

Dawn of Magic, is what it sounds like. It was also called Blood Magic in Europe iirc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIUdak7-RSI

Let me know either way, so I can stop thinking about it or continue…..
DING DING DING, WE HAVE A WINNER!!! That is it, I just watched the opening cinematic to it. Thanks for everyone help, now I need to go see what I miss-remembered about this game.

edit and steam doesnt have the freaking game, only the sequel :(

Last edited:
Ebay may be your only hope. This game was fairly buggy and it didn't get much sell time.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/190857130301?lpid=82&chn=ps
found it on amazon, and unfortunately, the disc drive on this laptop is broke so i can't install anything that isn't digitally installed. -.-

I simply bought the sequel along side Arx Fatalis off steam. I just hope it uses the same spell casting system

Back
Top Bottom