Dragon Age 2 - New Character - Fenris

Dhruin

SasqWatch
There's an update at the Dragon Age 2 site that introduces Fenris, who almost looks a little jRPG-inspired to me. The blurb:
Once slave to a Tevinter magister, Fenris was altered: lyrium was burned into his flesh, its magic both stripping his memory as well as changing him forever. He became a living weapon, and eventually used his power to escape his chains. Now he finds himself in a strange land with no friends—and a former master that refuses to let him be.
More information.

Is this character included in the game ? Or do we have to pre-order purchase this DLC ? Project Ten Dollars.

Awful. Talk about stealing modders´ thunder.

Last edited:
Ok, so we've got a junkie, lots of blood and emo music. I see emo teenage fans incoming.

I want Oghren and Morrigan back damn it.

I have some hope that the pirate girl might be ok, but this……

@Alrik I knew that name sounded familiar, but I think they may have been thinking of this rat when they came up with the name ;)

http://questforglory.wikia.com/wiki/Fenrus

picture.php

!?!? I don't follow that at all.
Mods introducing a certain kind of anime aesthetics into (at least supposedly) non-anime games are quite popular segment. Of course that doesn´t bother me at all since I don´t have to use them.
However, since I´m not a fan of this kind of aesthetics, it bothers me when it´s a part of the default game.
But to be frank, so far I´m disappointed with DA2´s art direction (including animations) in general, this Fenris dude is just a sorta avatar of what I don´t like about it and another symptom of Bioware trying to appease as wide segment of players as possible.
It rarely works.

Last edited:
A little variety would be nice ... he seems okay but didn't we already have a male elf [ex-]slave in DAO ...

I guess I can't complain.

Anything is better than Anomen any day.

Back
Top Bottom