Majestic Nights - 1980's Season One on Steam

Wisdom

Torch & Pitchfork Vendor
Original Sin 2 Donor
1980's self proclaimed RPG by Epiphany Games. Announcing Part 1 on Steam (October 2014)

Majestic Nights is an episodic role-playing-thriller set in an alternate 1980s where all conspiracy theories, past and present are True.
It's the bright and brash 1980s... a world crammed with hidden intrigue and sinister plots, government cover-ups and alien sightings, CIA experiments and a truth that definitely is out there... a world which needs a fast-talking loose cannon right about now...
With fast, light mechanics, the game has been developed to engross players in a shadowy world of conspiracy with an over-the-top 1980s aesthetic. Players will use wits, stealth and sometimes even a little force to investigate, explore, and acquire ever more clues for their big string-covered wall of conspiracies.
Season One of Majestic Nights takes place over six chapters, which work as a complete story or as standalone experiences. ‘Chapter Zero', a prologue to the series, will be made available for free. Each subsequent chapter of the core series will carry a small price, or players can purchase a season pass.
PS. Don't shoot the messenger, its just news.

More information.

/me shoots Wisdom
:)

Yea, is was mentioned before and it's not new as episodic games already exist. But in another genre.
Episodic RPG? You mean ME3 clone?
Count me out.

Back
Top Bottom